Do u like cats or dogs more?

Damn... this is hard, I can't decide. Is "both" an option?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Cats. Because dogs need to learn to shut the fuck up. (Obviously, in the rare instance of never-barking dog vs constantly-meowing cat, dog wins.)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 10, 2016, 1:51:47 PM
"
Do u like cats or dogs more?

Nope, I like them less. :P
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Cats. Because dogs need to learn to shut the fuck up. (Obviously, in the rare instance of never-barking dog vs constantly-meowing cat, dog wins.)

A dog can hardly be blamed for dominating you, since its a natural instinct to take the leader position when nobody else will.(even if the dog in question is not suited for the task)

my dogs bark in one instance, when somebody suspicious approaches the house when i'm asleep or not at home.

When i am around, it's my job to safe-gaurd them or give them orders and they know it.

Can't really blame dogs for being extremely poorly trained, which is probably about 80% of all dog pets.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

A dog can hardly be blamed for dominating you, since its a natural instinct to take the leader position when nobody else will.(even if the dog in question is not suited for the task)

my dogs bark in one instance, when somebody suspicious approaches the house when i'm asleep or not at home.

When i am around, it's my job to safe-gaurd them or give them orders and they know it.

Can't really blame dogs for being extremely poorly trained, which is probably about 80% of all dog pets.

Peace,

-Boem-

THIS

Properly trained dogs are hard to beat. They're very obedient, know their role, and as Boem said, also serve their purpose as sentry. My two dogs are largely quiet, only barking to notify me of some important occurrence, and as soon as I acknowledge what they were trying to get my attention for, they stop.

Untrained dogs, on the other hand, are the spawns of satin. ESPECIALLY the little yippy rats. Many people who have small dogs baby them, as a result they're terrified of everything and new people, aggressive, and bark non stop at every little sound even the owners. My neighbor has such dogs, and I hate them. I can simply walk on the street in front of their house and, without the dogs even seeing me, just start barking their heads off. They even do it if I'm talking with their owner, and the pair refuses to listen to even their owner, as they have become the boss.

However, I dont have a completely biased opinion either. I also have two cats. Both are wonderful, and are awesome to cuddle with or just chill with. The major difference between cats and dogs are the level of maintenance. The cats are fine with being alone, as long as they have some way to entertain themselves. I also simply keep their food bowl full, and I dont have to worry about them over eating like my dogs. If someone has a less active lifestyle, or isnt home much, cats are definitely the better decision.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Miazga wrote:
Threat moved to black void aka off topic section

seems that cause i dont have a supporter pack and a title under my name i cant stay in general chat with all the others pointless threads.

I mean, this does have ZERO relation to path of exile, so it is pretty off topic. has nothing to do with your support, its just forum rules. not hard to understand.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Training pets? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Cats.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 10, 2016, 5:40:44 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Training pets? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Kek.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Dog way more. Cats have zero utility. Dogs can hunt, guard, protect, etc. I don;t like those useless dogs though like Pomeranian or something like my mom has. They are worse than cats. In addition to being useless they require walks and stuff unlike cats.

My dad has two labs bird dogs. Bad ass. Ferret out pheasants. Pick up dove half a mile away. Swim through ice water to get ducks. Bark like a banshee when someone is 1/2 miles away from house. Not real man stoppers in fact pathetic, might lick you to death haha. but they let you know someone is coming up the road. My dad lives on 360 acres and has not been robbed yet. I think they go to easier houses thinking those labs are ferocious. Cats cant compare to the awesomeness of those dogs.

I personally wont get a dog unless they have acres to run on. Inhumane IMO. Not born to be cooped up in a small house or apartment with a small or no back yard just because some human is lonely (even with millions of ppl around him go figure)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 10, 2016, 11:54:18 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I personally wont get a dog unless they have acres to run on. Inhumane IMO. Not born to be cooped up in a small house or apartment with a small or no back yard just because some human is lonely (even with millions of ppl around him go figure)
My biggest issue with nature is its lack of wifi.

Cats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info