Do u like cats or dogs more?

I like dogs more.

and you?

disclaimer: This is a useless thread like many others asking pointless questions that people bored enough will go on and answer. Any comments not relating to cats or dogs will be reported as hate speech, racism and general discrimination of the 4 legged species.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jul 8, 2016, 10:43:17 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2016, 1:30:37 PM
My cat acts like a dog and I like her a lot more than my other cat so I think I like dogs more.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I like you more than both. ;)

A/S/L?
Cat person. Dunno why. Dogs are fun, but kind of like kids. I enjoy other people's dogs.
I like Zana
d:-D*
Dog definitely!!! out of all the 3 dogs & 5 cats I owned, dogs never woke me up at night asking for more food!!
"
leolazy wrote:
Dog definitely!!! out of all the 3 dogs & 5 cats I owned, dogs never woke me up at night asking for more food!!

laughed so hard :)
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
both
my english sux.
Doge
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info