What do you want to see in act 5? Snow mountain, desert or...

What do you want to see in act 5? Snow mountain, desert or something else like swamp or beyond realm.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2016, 6:05:20 PM
Space themed. They should totally go sci-fi and have a bunch of mechanical middle finger monsters everywhere.
"
kamil1210 wrote:
What do you want to see in act 5? Snow mountain, desert or something else like swamp or beyond realm.

I believe GGG's development team has already started working on Act 5 from what I heard, maybe 10% done? So if anything, they probably already have a sketch of what is going to happen in Act 5. My suggestion would be some mythological dreamy places with some dragons, 2 headed wyverns, hydras etc. But I am probably wrong
God I hope it's a snowy mountain or blizzard. I'd love to see more ambient environmental effects (like heavy rain, snow, etc.) to really sell it.
Deliver pain exquisite
I just hope it won't be too bizarre, no dreams or imaginary worlds please!
Underwater world - would give the developers an excuse to have perma TC on a whole act, since they love slow-down mechanics so much (TC, ice, tar, chill, slowdown squirrels...)

But snow, blizzard, heavy rain (lol), mud... also slows down people, so it's ok too. :P

---
on a totally serious note: since GGG coders cant handle any precipitation effects (rain, snow, etc..), I'd like to see a barren desert, devoid of anything, no clutter, no special sauce "atmosphere", nothing... It would raise PFS at least by 10 frames.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Do we even get act 5 this year? Or next? If i had a say in what to get, clearly we need to see some snow. Beach = desert. Act 4 has some wasteland = desert too. Snow would be great.
"
Chris wrote:
We try to avoid high-fantasy tropes, and instead look at Lovecraft, Poe and Robert E Howard for inspiration.

guess the answer is in one of their books. and i would like dystopic and dark worlds.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
God I hope it's a snowy mountain or blizzard. I'd love to see more ambient environmental effects (like heavy rain, snow, etc.) to really sell it.

I would also like something with heavy enviromental effects, but people with slow PCs will complain. Unless they add some particle effects control tough (which many already complain about).
Mountain. Loved Journey to the Jade Palace in Titan Quest.

Watch this looks better than PoE by a mile and what 5 years older?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz2nJJmFKJM
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 5, 2016, 6:42:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info