What game/s are you playing currently?

"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Pokemon Go!

Also NWoD/OWoD Vampire & Werewolf

Such a bummer World of Darkness online got canned. It could have been like Secret World..only good.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Such a bummer World of Darkness online got canned. It could have been like Secret World..only good.

The Secret World is actually quite good, for MMO at least. It has the best quests, best character progression and best dungeons in all MMOs. Sadly many of those dungeons used to be pretty bugged (don't know it they're fixed now) and as far as I know majority of the new content in last 2-3 years have been more or less bad (scenarios and Tokyo especially).

I'm actually trying the game again after about 3 year hiatus but I'm afraid that my MMO days are gone.
"
kuukkeli wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

The Secret World is actually quite good, for MMO at least. It has the best quests, best character progression and best dungeons in all MMOs. Sadly many of those dungeons used to be pretty bugged (don't know it they're fixed now) and as far as I know majority of the new content in last 2-3 years have been more or less bad (scenarios and Tokyo especially).

I'm actually trying the game again after about 3 year hiatus but I'm afraid that my MMO days are gone.

Im sure we all get game burn out. Some sooner others later. I stuck with POE since open beta until like 2 years ago. Came back today, now i barely do 1 WP worth of content if any.
"
kuukkeli wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

I had a lot of fun with it at launch but I quickly fell outve it. I know what you mean I cant really get into mmos these days either.
Personally I thought Secret World was a top 5 game for me when it came out. The only thing it really suffered from was a severe lack of content. The content that was there though was friggin amazing. The atmosphere of that game was phenomenal, and I still listen to the soundtrack from time to time :p

At the moment I'm swapping between POE, Overwatch, and Everquest. That last one is a bit weird I'll admit, but the company that makes Everquest recently put out a server that starts with just the base game and then every 3 months or so releases a new expansion. Been enjoying the chance to play all of the expansions I missed because I was too young/bad at the game to experience the first time around :D
I'm super late to the party but I just bought Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 today. It looks really damn good for a 6 year old game on a 10 year old console. And the horse riding mechanic is much better than I expected, it's fun to just ride aimlessly across the scenery.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Path of Exile.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Xavderion wrote:
I'm super late to the party but I just bought Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 today. It looks really damn good for a 6 year old game on a 10 year old console. And the horse riding mechanic is much better than I expected, it's fun to just ride aimlessly across the scenery.

When your done with it check out the Undead Nightmare DLC. Imo one of the best pieces of DLC R* ever put out. Riding on one of the four apocalyptic horse was just too awesome.
How has no-one said Overwatch?
"
hutchy1989 wrote:
How has no-one said Overwatch?

Because its from Hirez and Hirez sucks plus someone already said it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info