Does Necromantic Aegis Stack Before or After...

I'm wondering if Necromantic Aegis works in conjunction with anything else. Say, for example, you have a 10% Armor increase from a passive. That wouldn't stack to your minions, because it isn't applying on the shield, but to your player total after it has added up your armor. Correct?

(As an aside, does Shield Block Chance work with minions who have no shields? Can they block when they inherit that attribute from your shield?)

How would it work with something like Shield Mastery, which applies bonus Shield Block Chance and "increased Defenses from equipped Shield?" Does any of this stuff pass on to your minions?

Thanks for any response!

Cheers!
"
Lapys wrote:
I'm wondering if Necromantic Aegis works in conjunction with anything else. Say, for example, you have a 10% Armor increase from a passive. That wouldn't stack to your minions, because it isn't applying on the shield, but to your player total after it has added up your armor. Correct?

Correct.

"
(As an aside, does Shield Block Chance work with minions who have no shields? Can they block when they inherit that attribute from your shield?)]

The minion will have the base block chance of the shield, and block mods from the shield will apply. If there were other ways to buff block chance on minions, they would apply to the base block of the shield as well, but of course there's nothing like that in the game right now.

"
How would it work with something like Shield Mastery, which applies bonus Shield Block Chance and "increased Defenses from equipped Shield?" Does any of this stuff pass on to your minions?

Nope. Passives apply to your character, so they won't work for your minions any more than they would if you took your shield off and give it to another player.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
Thanks, friend! Answered all my questions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info