300 maps from map bosses?

Advice? Tips?
I have been running my low tier maps (literally running) to bosses, sometimes twins, to try to up the numbers. Am I missing some other strategy?

My character in proph is summoner tied to those slow ass boots (I have fastest roll) and I drink quicksilvers constantly.
Censored.
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2016, 7:53:15 PM
People are doing Caer Blaidd rotas, which has guaranteed map drop from boss.

(300 / 6) * ~7c = 350 chaos total
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Ugh, too expensive. I've been doing a lot of museum. Not a guaranteed drop, but twinned it is damned near guaranteed.
Censored.
I skipped that since it was roughly 1/3 done from regular play when I hit 36. I recommend avoiding it if you just want to hit 36 and stop. There's no good option to get it fast, and the best options aren't cheap. The absolute best way to do it is to play POE a lot for the rest of the league. If you want to quit the league next week, though, just pony up for the Caer runs and Dreamer's Dreams.
Last edited by Jennik on Jul 1, 2016, 2:40:20 PM
Most ppl that don't wanna just accumulate naturally are running to Merc Piety in groups. She supposedly has something like a 50% drop rate and bosses outside of maps still count for the challenge for whatever reason.

So they do. The pity of it is that Voll has such a shitty map drop rate. He's faster to find then Piety any day and I guess some people (I'm gonna pass on this one) are doing the wretched 1200 Voll runs.
Censored.
I just run maps like usual, sustaining t10-t13 atm. Already at 274. But I do run a lof of maps per day.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Jul 1, 2016, 4:48:40 PM
Piety runs are a pretty comfortable way to do this challenge - ROTA's can be a lot faster but randoms can be pretty random.
I'm at 202/300 with 142 of them being from Piety runs at a rate which felt like 1 in every 2-3 runs. I also did the 1200 Voll and only got 50-60 maps from him.

Good luck.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
50-60 maps from 1200 Volls seems about right to me, unfortunately. I wonder he doesn't drop more maps? I wonder if Dominus would be a likely candidate? Faster to find and kill him than Piety. At least to me.
Censored.
I'm doing the 100 Atziri atm. You can knock out occassional maps from Vaal/Trio and still get closer to another challenge. Then I just grind all the Museum/Arena very quickly. I'm 202 atm.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info