Over 50 hours in this league and not one exalt......

How am I supposed to make currency? I have been playing this game a long time and never experienced this before. Softcore market is junk, basically my income comes from UniD chaos recipe. I have been running maps mostly tier 7-8 but I have a few higher tiers I have ran. That being said I am spending way more on chisels and currency rolling the maps than they are paying out. I have gotten a chaos drop in like 10 hours of maps....Also I have yet to unlock uber lab so that's a no go.

HELP!
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 8:48:33 AM
Same

Jk

RNG

You probably have more currency than you realize. Stop Chiseling t8's lmao. I didn't really feel any difference this league. Think I found 1 Exalt total, and I'm on my fourth char.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Same

Jk

RNG

You probably have more currency than you realize. Stop Chiseling t8's lmao. I didn't really feel any difference this league. Think I found 1 Exalt total, and I'm on my fourth char.

I feel like if I dont chisel them then I end up not getting map drops and have to go back to running tier 5s
Are you chiselling *instead* of running them rare?

Because that would be, like, gigantically stupid.

Maintaining yellow maps without chisels is super easy. Either you're doing it wrong or you're the most unlucky person in PoE!
"

Maintaining yellow maps without chisels is super easy. Either you're doing it wrong or you're the most unlucky person in PoE!

I have been chiseling them and then rolling them for pack size most of the time and running them blue, should I be alching them instead?

I'm a pretty casual player so doing something gigantically stupid is a big possibility.
Last edited by Baromanth on Jul 1, 2016, 1:36:47 PM
I felt the same way last week then I found first. Last 2 days 2 more. Patience.

As far as maps, I started out with some bad rng (it happens). Just buy a starter pack and then you should cross the threshold where you can maintain.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 1, 2016, 1:37:56 PM
"
"

I have been chiseling them and then rolling them for pack size most of the time and running them blue, should I be alching them instead?

I'm a pretty casual player so doing something gigantically stupid is a big possibility.

Yeah, at t8 I start running rare... I only run blue if it's unidentified (since +30 iiq is better than using 4 chisels for +20). You don't even have to chaos at that level; on average, you will get a packsize mod and better IIQ than you'd possible get by running blue. When you experience drops from double packsize rare gorge maps with no quality and 90% increased IIQ you'll feel the difference.
Don't chisel 8s, just alc and go. Buy 8s if u run out of em, 1 alc per map is what they are worth now.

Every 6S item u pick up is 85% of chaos orb.

Farm A LOT of maps. U are gonna be poor if u run 10 maps a day. Go 50+, clear speed is money.

Learn to pick up items that are potentially good for meta builds and leave rest.

Do prophecies proper, cancel all the garbage.

Don't play a build that needs 30 exalts to be good, go meta go cheap go abuse bugs and unintended get\skill\passive interactions. I'm playing trapper in Tabula and can drop double Kaoms in under 5 seconds while wearing no more then 50 chaos worth of gear.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
How to make you give up on currency?
50 hours is not much considering it is from steam playtime, and if it is from /played you can still divide it by 2 per char to get close to actual play time of the char, where like 15 hours is certeanly the time u get to maps so it looks normal to me.

If u want quick currency just farm unid chaos recipe on low tier maps, 120 chaos is more than possible in 6 hours , even if you have only 2 hours of that time clearing maps and the rest is afking/sorting rares for the recipe.

Also pick up magic belts and rings, as they give you the same ammount of alter shards a 5 link 5 T1 mod 2h wep would
Last edited by krenderke on Jul 1, 2016, 3:24:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info