how much life regen for CI in normal lab ?

I made a mistake and now i need a normal lab to play my CI

you can read there https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694678

i hadnt consider i could do normal lab, still not sure i ll bother, but id like to know how much life regen i need for my CI witch to walk through the traps without any issu in the normal lab
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2016, 9:45:43 AM
No amount of regen will make you safe,as the traps deal percentage damage.I was very surprised how easily died my toon which runs act 3 Merciless without troubles.The lighter side is they don't oneshot you,usually there is enough time to react.

So,the best way to deal with traps is the meant one - avoidance via usage of some movement skill and good control of your character.
Somewhere around 35% Regen will allow you to do whatever the fuck; you can still die if you actively try, but it'll be tricky. 50% will make you all but entirely immune.

More relevant: even just 5% already makes a noticable difference if you're not running through the center-point of every trap. 10% is super comfortable, and makes Lab traps a bit of a joke.

Worth noting: spike and blade traps also Bleed for a bunch. Get your Staunching flasks ready, for a low-Armour build the Bleeds are just as dangerous as the direct Hits.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 1, 2016, 7:21:54 AM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
No amount of regen will make you safe,as the traps deal percentage damage.I was very surprised how easily died my toon which runs act 3 Merciless without troubles.The lighter side is they don't oneshot you,usually there is enough time to react.

So,the best way to deal with traps is the meant one - avoidance via usage of some movement skill and good control of your character.

The "percentage damage" is merely a percentage of your max life/ES. It doesn't account for your regeneration at all, which is why in 2.2, ES builds were having so much more trouble than life builds (because most ES builds don't have regen; zealot's oath isn't that popular).

I see from OP's character list that OP already at least knew that he had to take ZO for life regen to affect him.

Anyway, thanks to the recent nerf to trap damage against pure ES characters, I think the numbers are actually lower than what vipermagi said for a CI ZO character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info