How does kingsguard's life recovery interact with reflect?

Does it work like vaal pact in this sense?
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2016, 10:00:17 AM
Are you asking for discharge with Mjolnir/CoC?

I don't know if the life regain will happen before or after reflect for each discharge, but I am confident that it will be one of those two, which means it will happen in between discharges.

So if you proc 2 discharges from mjolnir (using endurance charges both times) against a single reflect enemy, you should be healed by kingsguard in between reflects.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jun 30, 2016, 9:23:07 PM
Well it is self cast discharge with 9-13 endurance charges each time (prolly with 3-4 frenzy, that is 100% cnverted to fire as well, that is why I am interested how this interacts).

Actually I should calculate how much my initial hit is with this thing will be when I finally can transit to it.
Last edited by krenderke on Jul 1, 2016, 8:48:54 AM
It certainly doesn't work like Vaal Pact, suppose you hit 2+ targets with reflect and take lethal damage, Kingsguard won't save you, but VP might, since it will apply the leech in between the reflected damage instances.

Thanks, that is what I was interested in, but could be still useful if I don't oneshot myself just say I have 7k life and take 6k reflect, then it takes me to ~2k life again?
Gain 100 Life when an Endurance Charge expires or is consumed, it has nothing to do with leech, you gain life then you deal damage then you take reflect damage. So you heal yourself before the damage phase.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info