What are the prophecy league specific uniques?

I am thinking the four of the council uniques, Kintsugi, Hinekora's Sight, The Ascetic, Ascent From Flesh, and all the fated uniques.

Is that it or are there any others?
Last edited by OldmanBlackdragon on Jun 30, 2016, 1:07:21 PM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 2:25:01 PM
I believe that is all of them.

However, there are 4 prophecy chains that I have not been able to complete fully. I am unsure if they give a Prophecy specific item at completion of the final stage like the other 4 that are part of the same challenge.

According to the wiki
Anarchy's End - Divination cards, not league specific
Beyond Sight - Unknown if anything special drops
Day of Sacrifice - Sacrifice piece per stage
The Warmongers - Warband specific drop
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Jun 30, 2016, 1:29:44 PM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I believe that is all of them.

However, there are 4 prophecy chains that I have not been able to complete fully. I am unsure if they give a Prophecy specific item at completion of the final stage like the other 4 that are part of the same challenge.

According to the wiki
Anarchy's End - Divination cards, not league specific
Beyond Sight - Unknown if anything special drops
Day of Sacrifice - Sacrifice piece per stage
The Warmongers - Warband specific drop

Thanks for the answer, as a side note I have done Anarch's End, Day of Sacrifice, and Warmongers none of them give a prophecy league specific. (warmongers gives a random warbands league specific).

Not sure about Beyond Sight I wouldn't mind trying that one even if it doesn't give any drops just for fun.
Sadly I have yet to get Beyond Sight, and I have spent a fair amount of coins.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
I am thinking the four of the council uniques, Kintsugi, Hinekora's Sight, The Ascetic, Ascent From Flesh, and all the fated uniques.

The Death's Door boots?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"

The Death's Door boots?
Those are uber lab exclusive, not Prophecy league exclusive.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"

The Death's Door boots?
Those are uber lab exclusive, not Prophecy league exclusive.

Ahhh, good to know. :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info