My Pc It cries when I play XC

The new expansion I leave in danger the requirements to be able to play, if someone has to donate a video card or a processor to donate am going to be grateful for it to him with the soul. Please GGG we are poor XD.
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 10:33:22 PM
If you haven't already, you can try turning textures down:

Navigate to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile and open the .ini file. From there change the texture_quality to 3 (low quality) or 4 (very low).
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
What is XC? eXtraCore?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
A face, I assume.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info