New tradesystem idea, let me know guys...

OK so many want trade, many want AH... I don't f****** care, I trade if I want, or play SFL when I want...

GGG This is to see other players opinion, NOT A SUGGESTION POST

so here's some kind of solution: (warning wall'o'text)

Spoiler
1. MAX on sale items let's say 20 items

Everyone gets a TRADE TAB FREE! It's page is on the side, not on top like all pages, so you have instant access, if you got like 100 million tabs.

in that tab you see the items pre/suffix, Tier etc... (u know like on .trade). You will see the LAST PAID AMOUT of that item with these Tiers (rough on rares, say T1,T2,T2 Prefixes, T3,T1,T1 Suffix Boots went for average 2c, and the last one was for 1c)

3. You set the price and can ONLY lower it, if someone wants to buy it, he puts currency in the pot for you, if it meets the amount, he gets the item.

4. you can add one more item to sell, as you sold one and have 19 up already.

5. if an item is not sold in 48 hours IT GETS DELETED, so no scumballers, low sales (to make others sell low), no overpriced (cause u will lose it in 248h)

you can't REMOVE sales, either sell, or let it get erased.

7. for interaction, you can use trade chat to sell expensive items etc... THERE you can type the sale 1x per hour! all channels combined, there are 10 main channels 1:Ammy 2:ring 3:Helmet 4:Bodyarmor 5:Belt 6:Boots 7:1h 8:2h 9:Bows/quivers 10:Uniques you can only sell boots in /trade 6 AND 1x per hour!

8. you have to have been spamming? wanna trade spam 1x er hour?

TL;DR
Players will think what's worth selling
Players WILL INTERACT
NO SPAM / NO SCAM

while at it,
SAME text can not be input right after each other
SAME testcan not swap back and forth in same pattern manner
- this was a solution in some old game called ******, where wall of text spammers got filtered out in one wipe.

No Problem,
Exile
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 3:01:50 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
With all due seriousness, AH system is easier and more convenient than this.

Argument that items would be worthless is the same as that bots would dominate.

If someone likes to play trading he will do it regardless what system of trading is available.
Spreading salt since 2006
I tried to make a systematic example, which bots can't AB-use Heck, look at D3 AH it ruined the whole game forever!
No Problem,
Exile
Edit: The idea's so busted and terrible that I deleted my response. I'm honestly not sure why I thought responding to this thread was worth doing in the first place.
Last edited by Jennik on Jun 29, 2016, 3:05:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info