How to play with a Death's Oath?

Just got a Death's Oath and really want to try it out. Went into Dried Lake and the life lose is monumental. I got plenty of life regen and life leeched, but I'm no where near refilling at the lose rate. The only thing I can see (for now) is switching Flame Golem to Stone Golem... would that be enough?

I'm playing Jauggernaut... surely there is a way I can wear this. :P
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 10:00:36 PM
Chaos resist would help - you're effectively taking 720 chaos dmg/sec instead of 450 if you don't have any chaos resist in merciless (-60%). Beyond that, life regen. Increasing your max life will also increase the amount of regen you get since regen on the tree is % based.

Also, the Vulnerability curse and being shocked can cause you to take more damage from the chestpiece.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Thanks for the info. Took me some investment, but now I'm almost chaos capped (-2% remaining) and it does a huge differance!

Now I just need to learn how to move out quickly from merciless Izaro, as I died twice in the 3rd fight, and I'm pissed lol!
You're a Jugg and can't facetank Izaro? You sure you aren't doing something wrong?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info