Unique Design #3

I feel like making this unique in a year all though I still do wanna make my lightning warp one and my mf one so I've been making a few of them and eventually will decide on the one to send in.

"
Hour of the elements
+ TYPE BASE: BELT
+ TYPE BASE B: Rustic
+ TYPE TIER: 1 or 2
+ Increase all elemental damage by 70-80%
+ Add TYPE T4 HP
+ 5% chance of proc'ing ''Hour of elements'' when hit
+ TYPE PROC DEBUFF: All resist reduced by 60% and max resist reduced by 10 for 5 seconds
+ TYPE PROC DEBUFF: Movement reduced by 5%
FLAVOR: Even the elements can be deceiving

Now I designed this belt from Grindawn like their was this OP ass broken belt in the game called Chains of anguish right, it just gave you a flat 80% damage in return you had like a 5% chance to proc this terrible debuff for 5 seconds however it was a 60 cd so it wasn't a big deal most of the time but this one right here has no CD so in return for like a lot of power this shit can proc a lot if you're fucking bad at bullet dancing or a melee I guess.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 29, 2016, 3:10:10 AM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 6:56:12 AM
My feedback is that this idea seems more realistic than some of the insanely op ones i saw you post before.

However, i can also tell you that a downside like that = bad idea to use it except maybe if you play something that pretty much never gets hit or just want to have a rofl. You can build around -resist if the advantage is big enough but the max resist is a deal breaker.

Maybe something that will knocback yourself 5% chance when hit or when hitting or something, ahaha..

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 29, 2016, 3:16:24 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
My feedback is that this idea seems more realistic than some of the insanely op ones i saw you post before.

However, i can also tell you that a downside like that = bad idea to use it except maybe if you play something that pretty much never gets hit or just want to have a rofl.

Maybe something that will knocback yourself 5% chance when hit or when hitting or something, ahaha..

If I want something OP IT will be OP :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Unnnliiiimiteeddd pooweeeeeeeerrrrr!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Just make a skyforth in jewel form. No big deal.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Crackmonster wrote:

However, i can also tell you that a downside like that = bad idea to use it except maybe if you play something that pretty much never gets hit or just want to have a rofl. You can build around -resist if the advantage is big enough but the max resist is a deal breaker.

Well, all ranged glass cannon builds destroy everything before it reaches them and never want to get hit anyway. I could see this belt playing nicely in this category.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Crackmonster wrote:

She plays ranged ofc, and she knows better...

Actually ranged characters that rarely gets hit has dominated PoE since the very beginning... it has never changed. This belt will be widely used by most ele ranged builds in including spell casters. Until ofc they get a headhunter which is still BiS for any top clear speed builds.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 29, 2016, 3:30:36 AM
Will sell for one fusing in hc the other question is with all that power creep why do sc player want more it just gets you fucked on reflect anyway

I purposely skilled rt on my discharger in onslaught so my dps is capped and reflect can't kill me

Isn't it incredible boring to one shot everything ?

Belt equals 10 passive points
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 29, 2016, 4:16:35 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
Will sell for one fusing in hc the other question is with all that power creep why do sc player want more it just gets you fucked on reflect anyway

I purposely skilled rt on my discharger in onslaught so my dps is capped and reflect can't kill me

Isn't it incredible boring to one shot everything ?

Belt equals 10 passive points

Infinite lives.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Pewzor wrote:
Just make a skyforth in jewel form. No big deal.

haha you're cracking me up today.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info