Prophecy - What to keep?

What do you think should remain after Prophecy ends?

I would have to say for me, it would be Navali. Definitely cool if Navali sticks around as a core part of the game upgrading Uniques as the game progresses!
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 3:46:28 PM
That's all there is to prophecy league though. Just Navali giving prophecies for silver coins. Or are you saying only certain prophecies should be kept?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
That's all there is to prophecy league though. Just Navali giving prophecies for silver coins. Or are you saying only certain prophecies should be kept?
They should change up the guaranteed Uniques from prophecies to give it more variety every league if they keep Navali.
Sure, there's the odd chance of getting a useful fated, or a good link/socket based prophecy.
But 99% of the time, the prophecy mechanic is just boring, tiresome and grindy mechanic all-around.

I seriously hope they just scrap this league.
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
Sure, there's the odd chance of getting a useful fated, or a good link/socket based prophecy.
But 99% of the time, the prophecy mechanic is just boring, tiresome and grindy mechanic all-around.

This.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"
Snowflakesz wrote:

This.

This. This.
Take out most of the useless and boring prophecies and make silver coins quite a bit more rare so you aren't doing prophecies too often but when you do they will at least be worth it, most of the time. I'd hate to see Prophecy discarded completely as it seems they put a good amount of work into it. Just my thoughts.
The problem with prophecy is not "What to keep?"

Its more " what to fucking add to this halfassed league"

Prophecy could have been Expension worthy but instead GGG went for the minimal effort and spent their time and ressources on other shits like lab
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Be good if the npc was found in maps and invited to your hideout. Coins and prophecies were map content only. The higher level she was (1-8) the better rewards. Buff the council as extra end game content. And there you have extra content to achieve at end game, right now it's lacking and this would add more flavour to maps.
Cut coin drops by a factor of five. Cut 80% of the chaff from the list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info