Drillneck

Ah. Yeah, not surprised really. I really like Ziggy's content and just watched the video. Great as usual.

Hype train inc.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 29, 2016, 11:20:42 AM
"
markww wrote:

Reach of the council was selling at under 2.5ex on PSC when I bought mine, before Ziggys guide, lowest BIN now is 3.3ex and most are at 3.8ex or more

Oh when I looked at it a couple weeks ago it was 3.5-4ex for one D:
"
Elua wrote:
Blame ZiggyD for this guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcrfHWxRoLA

that will rised Drillnecks prices for sure

Ziggy rediscovered the wheel :P

TS has always been amazing, nothing new there.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
lol,lol,lol & looolll !!! are u seriously anguished about a change on drillneck from 1 to 20 chaos ??????

i think , it is great u wasn't in game when it falled from 15 ex to 6...than to 3 ... than to 1 ....than to 20 chaos...than to 1 chaos....would u commit a suicide those days????

honnestly,drillneck at 1 chaos is a huge abnormality and it had to get more value....and 20 chaos is still a hobo price...like too much prices in the game,TY MFING CADIRO...isn t it?

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
lol,lol,lol & looolll !!! are u seriously anguished about a change on drillneck from 1 to 20 chaos ??????

i think , it is great u wasn't in game when it falled from 15 ex to 6...than to 3 ... than to 1 ....than to 20 chaos...than to 1 chaos....would u commit a suicide those days????

honnestly,drillneck at 1 chaos is a huge abnormality and it had to get more value....and 20 chaos is still a hobo price...like too much prices in the game,TY MFING CADIRO...isn t it?

have fun

are you having a freaking seizure?
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

have fun

What is with you and the dots like wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:

no I was playing dual spork totems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info