Why are Labs so easy?

Labs are so easy but people complain?

I have gone the extra mile to start offering free Lab Carry Service just to make Izaro stronger.
When there are like 2 or 3 people in my party it feels like like a challenge facing Izaro.

But Ubber Izaro hits like a little girl and he dies

I also face him butt naked.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 28, 2016, 8:44:29 PM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 1:10:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jun 28, 2016, 8:45:11 PM
Ok, let me see if I have learned correctly from my child development classes.

Wow Trini, What you have accomplished is fantastic!, you should feel very proud of yourself. I am certainly proud of you!, and how unselfish of you to take time out if your day to help those less fortunate than you. The world is a better place with you in it, and we are all fortunate to have you here with us.

As a Reward you may pass out the milks at lunch.
It's not easy when its so g'damn boring as fk. I'd rather sit at the dentist then waste time in the lab. 'Easy' or not is not the problem. If I wanted to play some Frogger, I'd play some damn Frogger.
Because you are playing one of the most OP toon for lab. Lab is easy for champion or juggs with decent life regen

Play CI caster or something. Your tune will change.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2016, 9:32:08 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Play CI caster or something. Your tune will change.

I'm playing a CI SrS and have been running the uber lab 15 time today without any trouble (i'll miss you no gold door 5 keys run). This was by far the most rewarding grind i've ever done in prophecy with almost 6exalts worth of drop and enchantment: 3 last hope, 2 EQ enchantment (duration and damage), 1 Tornado Shot enchantment (damage), Tons of currency and Quality Gems.

I'm gonna wait for the next easy layout for sur.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jun 28, 2016, 9:37:29 PM
"
Xtorma wrote:
Ok, let me see if I have learned correctly from my child development classes.

Wow Trini, What you have accomplished is fantastic!, you should feel very proud of yourself. I am certainly proud of you!, and how unselfish of you to take time out if your day to help those less fortunate than you. The world is a better place with you in it, and we are all fortunate to have you here with us.

As a Reward you may pass out the milks at lunch.

Need daily TriniGamer "live under a rock thread"
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Well if the Lab was so bad, GGG wouldn't be supporting it this much now would they?

As Chris said, lab haters are a reluctant minority. And Chris is never wrong.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 28, 2016, 11:28:25 PM
All my friends say Lab is awesome, I don't know where this negative comments come from. Oh, and I have no friends.
Spreading salt since 2006
You have to admire him in some weird way he never breaks the guidelines with his posting style.
Would be nice to know whos alt account trinigamer is
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info