Mirror of Kalandra and bulshit random GGG

so 4 year no 1 mirror and this day i look it
Last edited by tiohatsu on Jun 28, 2016, 4:52:25 PM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2016, 8:53:05 PM
He traded for them.
most people with mirror stacks obtained them from trading.

PoE is very softcore game that caters to traders instead of the adventurers 99% of the time.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 28, 2016, 4:57:02 PM
COME KHRIS HERE AND SAY ME HOW CAN BE I PLAY 4 YEAR NO 1 DROP AND 1 MAN HAWE 9 AT MOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
To be fair 9 mirror in 1 month looks hard like rmt or botting oh shit now my post gets modified dumb me there are no such things like botting in poe how could I forget
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 28, 2016, 5:08:00 PM
"
tiohatsu wrote:
COME KHRIS HERE AND SAY ME HOW CAN BE I PLAY 4 YEAR NO 1 DROP AND 1 MAN HAWE 9 AT MOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This game world is a mirror of real world. This how things are: when poor player finds Mirror of Calandra - it goes to stash of rich player. And our poor player remains poor. And rich becomes richier.

In game our poor player at least has a chance to find Mirror. In real life poor does not have a chance to become rich.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Last edited by diablokiller1 on Jun 28, 2016, 5:55:58 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
most people with mirror stacks obtained them from trading.

PoE is very softcore game that caters to traders instead of the adventurers 99% of the time.

Nothing new with scammers and price manipulators.
Because AH would ruin the game.

But I really enjoy HC at least, it's way easier to trade without those ppl.
Last edited by krenderke on Jun 28, 2016, 6:31:09 PM
If you play SF you'll never need one

If you trade you should know how to get one

I see no issue.
Git R Dun!
I expect never to see a mirror drop. My enjoyment of the game is not effected by that expectation. I expect there will be a lot of people much richer than I am. My enjoyment of the game is not effected by that expectation.

"
Xtorma wrote:
I expect never to see a mirror drop. My enjoyment of the game is not effected by that expectation. I expect there will be a lot of people much richer than I am. My enjoyment of the game is not effected by that expectation.

So many expect. So much redundant.
IGN:Flickfrap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info