My HC friends vanished :_;

No doubt they all ran into the new boss mob...David "the barfing chicken" Copperfield.
You can still be my sugar mama in HC, you can farm all those brittle emperor cards for me so I can start another discharge build.
"
You tell me all they do is go into this china town and grind for like 9 hours for money lol

Ooops! that doesn't sound like much fun. Guess that one ain't for me :D
"

It's not only your friends the whole hc community stopped playing!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"

It's not only your friends the whole hc community stopped playing!

The game has changed... dramatically. "End game" is stuck now behind walls that HC players simply aren't finding fun to try to surmount. Trying to get those Ascendancy points only to lose a character you've invested a few weeks on is really unsatisfying. Do that two or three times and most will give up rather than keep trying.

The labs are too hard... until they're too easy. But an HC player doesn't get to the "too easy" stage because he never learns the lab. It kills him without teaching him anything. It's just doesn't make the HC game more fun to have shit that's is supposed to kill you thrown up in your way.
Welcome to my world, well, except I never had any friends. Forever Alone PoE Style :(
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Be happy we can witness the exact moment Chris drove his creation against the wall...and it is right now
He single handly killed the niche branch of his game
I have no idea why the marketing didn't stop him...Chris if we do this we will lose the hc branch and our twitch advertising are you sure...FUCK them don't like it we double it

After each server crash the queue gives you an idea how many ppl play at the moment
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Fix performance issues, less emphasize on labs and make all scripts and the usual HC logout bots illegal, to give us back a real meaningful HC.

Allowing the game to automatically shut itself down and doing this can actually save your character is unheard off and is actually quite a joke. Even Diablo 3 has stricter hardcore rules than this as there's no way to cheese a death like all PoE HCluls do.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Cheap exalts for days!!!

and i don't even trade that much

and i'm totally gonna rip those into STD or buy myself that stupid bow xD
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
Cheap exalts for days!!!

and i don't even trade that much

and i'm totally gonna rip those into STD or buy myself that stupid bow xD

Rip a void heart much more effective what's ex now 15c?
Ppl don't even bother to price high rank items in exalts anymore my Aegis doubled in value in 2 weeks lol 10ex...or better 170c...league is deserted after 1 month new low that's for sure
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 28, 2016, 6:18:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info