They got bored =(

Q_Q

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 12:24:39 PM
Reep.

I need like... 60 Atziri kills and 2345234523485723094 bajillion maps from Bosses before moving to HC.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Gaem Ded

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

I really did wanna progress my HC toon so I can make fun of the HC people too lol

dammit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Surprised? Terrible performance issues, uber lab and trials, XP penalty...

I wonder why.

Not going to touch HC with a long stick when I have several deaths in Mountain Fucking Ledge because the game chooses to stop for 5 seconds in random intervals. Not having to do HC uber lab is just the cherry on top.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 28, 2016, 11:48:44 AM
Like any leagues start the hc community gets fucked the most beyond blues with triple resistance and triple lifereg starting at coast or invasion with insane out of the blue oneshots...list goes on and on

This time the horrible serverstability made a lot of them quit ..aways turn to FUCK this shit cu next league ect on top of that is the lab hate which migrates more and more hc player to sc

Let's say it as it is Chris fucked up hard this time no QA testing at all(just an example the spectre bug has been there each league and it always gets fixed unlimited slimy merveil;srs necro and now the prophecy aura mobs)
League feels rushed and buggy 11 updates in 14 days

Dieing cause you fucked up...no problem dieing to things you can't control = big problem
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 28, 2016, 12:12:08 PM
Why would anyone play Mario with one life? :)
1ex :17c in phc... The very definition of VERY DED
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I started HC 50 ranger.
I've played strictly HC for the last 20+years. I have only dabbled in games with SC style play and not found them very interesting.

That being said... I've given up on HC play in PoE. The game is no longer suited for it. Spending two weeks to get a character up to maps and through the labs isn't fun when your character dies to a saw blade. Forget it. I'll likely go back, for shits-and-giggles... but it's no longer fun to play HC for me. They really need to focus on why they made their game no longer fun for a huge fraction of their players.
I_NO you need others to boost you through? Why not be a true HC player and go it alone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info