Question about the 1000 kill rampage challenge

Hey folks,

atm I am working on the 1000 kill streak rampage challenge and therefore I have some questions:

- Does all party member in the map get the challenge, even if just 1 member gets the 1000 kill streak?

- And does the party members get the challenge, even if the person who kills the 1000 mobs has already done the challenge?

Would be nice if someone could help me out.
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 1:58:58 PM
I can't say with certainty, but in Rampage league, each player had their own rampage count. If players started going off in different directions, their counts wouldn't match up. And players could lose their count if they fell too far behind the killing. So my guess is that you have to get your own rampage count to 1000 to get the challenge. It shouldn't matter what anybody else in the party does. You should get the challenge even if somebody else already has it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I got the challange in a 6 player gorge rotation. The owner rolled Sea Witches and I believe Rampage as Zana mod. The killcount was definetly shared. I also think it doesn't matter if someone has the challange completed already.
"
kahzin wrote:
I got the challange in a 6 player gorge rotation. The owner rolled Sea Witches and I believe Rampage as Zana mod. The killcount was definetly shared. I also think it doesn't matter if someone has the challange completed already.

The killcount was only shared because you all stuck together, though. It doesn't matter who gets the killing blow, but you have to earn experience from the monster for it to count for your kill count (which is also why adds don't work), so monsters dying too far away from you won't work.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 27, 2016, 1:59:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info