Fated Connections

I have prophecy Fated Connections that should 6 link my armor, it is ar the moment 6 socket and when I trie to use Jeweler's Orb or Orb of Fusing it is not 6 linking and prophecy is not working. I have tried changing zones, tried reloging and nothing works. Is it a bug or something?
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2016, 9:32:15 PM
I am not 100% on this, but I believe that since 6-sockets lock out jeweler's orbs, the prophecy won't work on a 6s item. You may have to go to Vorici and drop the number of sockets down.

Edit: from a little googling, it sounds like the way the prophecy works is that it just makes the next time you hit 6s with a jeweler's orb also 6l the iten. That would support the above.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jun 26, 2016, 5:41:52 PM
Just made armor 1 socket and tried again both orbs and it is not working
^that seems odd
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Just used 350 Jeweler Orbs with Virici to make 6 socket and again no 6 link
You need to 6s it with jews not Vorici.
Are you doing it in your hideout? Make it 1 socket, then go to each difficulty and use one jew. I've heard there are lingering issues with difficulty locks on crafting prophecies, and hideouts.

- Sheepster
"
Nssheepster wrote:
Are you doing it in your hideout? Make it 1 socket, then go to each difficulty and use one jew. I've heard there are lingering issues with difficulty locks on crafting prophecies, and hideouts.

I don't think Hideouts have a difficulty, unless they're normal difficulty, that might be why. If you look at your stat screen, your resistances don't have a penalty even if you came from Cruel or Merciless difficulty.
Sounds to me like you need to randomly roll 6S, and then you'd also get 6L.
Not that I'd know.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
But prophecy does not say how i need to do it, it only says I need to use Jeweller's Orbs, that's what i did I used vorici's crafting mechanism and used Jeweller's Orbs in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info