90lvlDeadeye
poeurl.com/Hmg

96+SoftcoreBuildRaider
poeurl.com/Hmi

bandits
Life/AS/Frenzy

DPS

My tooltip dps

Full burst = charge's, flasks', vaal haste,onslaught.

Solo = 33k in HO/ full burst 108k

With my support (haste +hatred(generosity) = 178k full burst

Support with haste,generosity anger + hatred =full burst 238k

MyGear

Setups

Deadeye ("endless munitions" core passive for that build cuz extra proj +aoe),("powerful precision" take this with 6 points) (last passive "fast and deadly")

Deadeye is a good exp variant. Deadeye give alot of dps + aoe + extra proj, u can use deadeye when u have 6l council bow or voltaxic with 5l LA.

Raider spec need good ring + ammyy, 6l council (cuz we need AOE gem for LA) + you need drillneck with additional arrow.

Being raider take full onslaught and frenzy's paths. That give alot MS/AS,frenzy charge gain(Frenzy gain is a big problem for deadeye spec.), and alot evasion.

AOE
AOE work for second effect lightning arrow, that give alot clearspeed + boost dmg for packs and singletarget with frostwall or walls on maps. AOE give effect like chain, but without less dmg.
I rly dont have time right now for recording video, but you can test by yourself or watch my vods/broadcasts on twitch.

Reflect

In my setup you 100% need that ring

Reflect maps = insta rip
Double rare reflect with good life or extra life = maybe rip if u dont have 7k+ life
Generosity anger+wrath+hatred + one/two dmg curse on mob = rip

Deadeye is so scary to reflect, alot damage from "Far shot"
raider is good choice for solve this problem.

If you play in party more then 3 ppl and you have aurabot, you need drop your flat ele damage, alot variants how you can do it,but is your choice.

Last edited by NoLifeGrind_Pela on Jun 26, 2016, 5:08:06 PM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2016, 1:05:00 PM
Are you saying that you can play elemental reflect maps if you have the ring or that you still will die even with the ring?

Im actually playing a build inspired by yours but im noob and to chicken to try if i can do ele. reflect maps even with the ring because im playing with the fletcher.
"
Are you saying that you can play elemental reflect maps if you have the ring or that you still will die even with the ring?

Im actually playing a build inspired by yours but im noob and to chicken to try if i can do ele. reflect maps even with the ring because im playing with the fletcher.

With ring u die 100% on reflect map. Ring need everywere
Ok, thanks for answer. Congrats on 100!
You might add some of those for full guide lol.
Heres some info for you guys:

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jun 26, 2016, 6:46:45 PM
Hey man, gz on 100.

You say reflect is such a big issue, which dps would you run for grping with m8s?
Guess your logout script helped you alot in your way to 100 :)
IGN: QSTNMRK
Last edited by HaxzoR on Jun 27, 2016, 2:56:54 PM
gz
Last edited by bazzzzzzz on Jun 28, 2016, 8:10:32 AM
Wrong post you can delete
Last edited by CastingCouch on Jun 27, 2016, 9:37:39 PM
Can you do uber atziri/uber lab izaro with this?
No Maligaro+Ratskin seems like a big dmg loss, is the difference noticeable for you?
Also what is your buffed and non buffed critchance/crit dmg?
Furthermore, would this work with voltaxic as well?
Last edited by charlyy on Jun 28, 2016, 1:06:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info