Innsbury Trickster , Chaos Poison EK Insanity , Crazy Good Chaos Conversion... HC

Hi, I've never done a video, maybe sometime. I just killed Atziri, it wasint pretty but I got the job done. The build looks like EK, just no spell echo so you dont have that cast twice delay. In normal maps all you need is an atziri flask and one shot most monsters, its pretty fast. You can also hit and run, then let your poison finish them.
Last edited by Rorshax on Jul 6, 2016, 12:39:25 AM
Advanced build posted.
Last edited by Rorshax on Jul 9, 2016, 2:23:42 AM
where would you put your points on uber lab?
The next uber lab points go into Ghost Dance. Hope I find the last trial I need, sure does take awile.
Hey mate! Looks awesome and fun build! Just asking is it possible u to make leveling skill trees? ( : It would be nice!
Hi, ya maybe soemtime I could get a leveler tree posted. To start after the phys chaos nodes, head to acrobatics then get life and mana nodes. Fill in later with damage nodes. Run grace and clarity when leveling.

New Speed Build posted. Finished my trials, time for uber lab.
Been looking for something fun to play and EK has always been a favorite of mine.

What would you drop for a 5l? I'd imagine pierce to get your poison/chaos working right.
I just ripped at 85. It was a great build. I can recommend it to you all!
Too bad about the RIP, glad you had fun.

New helmet posted, the chaos damage is getting fatter! Also trying Shade Form in ascend point area. Nice speed enchantment on boots.

Spoiler
Last edited by Rorshax on Jul 18, 2016, 12:21:45 PM
Nice build :)

luv' EK builds, and yours is cheap and solid, exactly what I like :)

Sadly started a Trapper a few days ago in PHC, but maybe after the next rip ;)

Bookmarked in my "next builds to play" folder ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info