Wand Templar, why doesnt anyone....

"
Sageterious wrote:
with the need for accuracy and the fact that LMP, faster atks, and chain are all dex based, i have good chunk of dex (2x 20/12% ACC and 1x 30 for prereqs) so leveling elemental hit isnt an issue. i also have items with dex on them, and access to 3 more +30 dex nodes if needed. i started leveling a +10% ele hit, so we will see how it goes.

edit - i can always just use my multi shot attack to culling strike

Yea but if there's a white mob which you can 2-shot will you use your AoE to kill it 3 times slower? I guess not. You also won't ele hit him cuz that could one shot shot him. It's probably just to have a single target damage that can keep up the chrages.
Stay awhile and listen!
im pretty much always in my group of friends doing maps, so its not like one single white mob is going to sit there while i attack it and try to figure out how to get a power charge, it would be dead and we would be moving on lol
The problem are mana costs. When you have all the Auras up there is only a little bit left.
my single target doesnt eat nearly as much mana as my multi attack so i cant imagine the 5 or so mana (multiplied into 15 or so mana) really being the deciding factor
culling strike.
Instead of elemental hit, i'm trying Frenzy and it kick ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info