Prophecy mission accomplished

I set out this league to get 36 challenges and as many of the prophecy specific uniques as I could. Today I completed all that I had meant to.

Fated Uniques
Spoiler

Pale Council Uniques
Spoiler

Prophecy Uniques
Spoiler

My Monkey

My Gear, passive tree, time played and death count.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Jun 26, 2016, 2:32:53 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2016, 2:31:40 PM
this is awesome! gratz!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Congrats. I got one to go but I'm shooting for 40 :P

That said, the monkey is really all that matters!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Nicely done! Congrats!
gz on the achievement, would you mind also sharing playtime on that char for us? Wanna know how much time i should invest approximately.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
gz on the achievement, would you mind also sharing playtime on that char for us? Wanna know how much time i should invest approximately.
Certainly. 7 days, 7 hours, 57 minutes and 38 seconds.

I did play a bit after completing all my challenges and took plenty of time to straighten up my stash. the time overall includes all my afk time and everything else. Minus the exp loss from deaths and you could easily shave off 1 day or more.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info