RIP POE

Rip poe :(
Last edited by pneuma on Feb 19, 2013, 2:45:27 PM
How is this a valid thread whatsoever?
Ill translate the OP, its either one of 2 choices.

1. "After days of successful ninja looting, I had a (insert item) drop and someone swiped it from me due to lag. Im gonna be real mad about it and stop playing for a day, then go back to playing 10 hrs a day."

2. "I lost my HC character to desync. Going to stop playing for a week or maybe 2, then go back to playing 10 hrs a day."
This thread is now about cheese.

I like swiss cheese.
"
izzalion wrote:
This thread is now about cheese.

I like swiss cheese.

I eat a lot of cheese.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
Montanx wrote:
Ill translate the OP, its either one of 2 choices.

1. "After days of successful ninja looting, I had a (insert item) drop and someone swiped it from me due to lag. Im gonna be real mad about it and stop playing for a day, then go back to playing 10 hrs a day."

2. "I lost my HC character to desync. Going to stop playing for a week or maybe 2, then go back to playing 10 hrs a day."

3. "I used an exploit which had a key logger in it, but I will never admit that is the reason my account got hacked so I come on here claiming that I have never been to a site that could be risky or used any poe helper tools"
R.I.P Z4bk4

* 6. Dezember 2012 03:09
­† 19. Februar 2013 18:58
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
"
bersi23 wrote:
R.I.P Z4bk4

* 6. Dezember 2012 03:09
­† 19. Februar 2013 18:58
IGN: Gonorreitor
Cheese really is a wonderful food group. Hooray Cheese!

In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
"
hs0j wrote:
How is this a valid thread whatsoever?

Well, it's gotten more responses than 50%+ of the actual valid threads created.. so maybe that makes it valid?

For about 10 minutes I thought we could actually just let this thread bury itself, but people can't help themselves. Might as well keep it on the front page for the rest of the day.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Feb 19, 2013, 2:38:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info