Hello There

Hello,
It's my first time here so i didn't know were to post this, I'm kind lost in here in forums.
i got some question i would like to ask.

1. How i can join Guild and what is advantages and disadvantages from it ?
because i been thinking to join one but i don't know how.

2. I wonder how jewel system work , i just know how support jewel work but i wonder dose some times new jewels are better then old one ? and how i know which one is better?

3.what is different between Normal and Curel and higher levels ? are they the same just repeating the game or there is something different?

4.Wondering if there is some people who play PoE who use team speak so i can join them and ask them for help. i will be grateful to them.

5.i remember that you could live stream vie game but now you can't did they remove it or it's only me ?

That all what i got to ask,
Thanks for reading this and wish you happy day.

and sorry for bad English , English is not my first language.
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2016, 2:43:28 AM
Welcome (over)board, exile!

You can look for a guild that suits you on this sub-forum:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/guild-recruitment-seeking-players

There are a lot of guilds to choose from.

I'm going to have to leave your question about the jewel system for someone better-qualified than I am to answer, but I'm sure someone will.

Each difficulty takes you through the same basic Acts (1-4), though some new elements (monster variety, for example) are added in higher difficulty levels. Higher difficulty play also leads toward the end game Map system, since maps only drop in higher level areas.

Many players use some sort of VoiP to play, though not all use the same ones. It's likely that any reasonably-sized guild you join will have a dedicated server of some sort.

Pretty sure livestreaming is still a thing, but that is also best left to someone more qualified to discuss.

Good luck and have fun! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info