Cut-Throat League? Is this going to be like waiting for DIablo 3's pvp

While I want CT league more than anyone..

they need to finish a4

Desync

And several other issues first.

/end thread
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
"
Deux wrote:
While I want CT league more than anyone..

they need to finish a4

Desync

And several other issues first.

/end thread

no not end thread,

People are playing on hardcore right now regardless of these issues, im sure they can play on cutthroat as well. Like I mentioned previously, it would be thier choice, if they dont like it they can go play on the other leagues.

*Not saying the issues you mentioned (minus the act 4 -_- being developed) are not important to cut throat, but, you get the idea im sure.
It will come when its ready. Slow your roll there buddy. They have enough to worry about without a hundred million griefer, balence, whiney QQ threads a cut throat league is bound to bring with it.
"
derbefrier wrote:
It will come when its ready. Slow your roll there buddy. They have enough to worry about without a hundred million griefer, balence, whiney QQ threads a cut throat league is bound to bring with it.

Says the guy who is probably qq'ing about the loot system.

Also says the guy who has no interest in actually playing CT
i don't see how it is possible to balance a long term cutthroat league, but maybe that is just me....
ign = ultrahiangle
Cut Throat league isn't about balance, nothing balance about hostility mode in Diablo 2.

"
ultrahiangle wrote:
i don't see how it is possible to balance a long term cutthroat league, but maybe that is just me....

Balance pvp? what funny idea is that?

Before tyring to balance pvp maybe they should balance skill tree,then ability and etc...

In mmo or hell any rpg nothing will ever be balance.

There will alway be the overused easy to make build.

Otherbuild can jsut compensate with extralate game and betetr item.
IGN : DCDTDito
"
DCDTDito wrote:
"
ultrahiangle wrote:

Balance pvp? what funny idea is that?

Before tyring to balance pvp maybe they should balance skill tree,then ability and etc...

In mmo or hell any rpg nothing will ever be balance.

There will alway be the overused easy to make build.

Otherbuild can jsut compensate with extralate game and betetr item.

Correct.

Also no one that wants to play cutthroat is gonna care atm about balance issues. It comes down to not having to waste time in playing in a league that we dont want to waste time in. Or at least give out some information when the league is going to come out and if its going to be a race league. This way we can at least commit to playing hardcore or default.

+1 for Dev response.
I agree with this thread, my main reason for even playing this game was the hope of a full time HC Cutthroat league like old school diablo 1 days. Just give me that so that I can kill people and take all their loot and be happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info