Let us hide Remove Only stash tabs

Hi,

I'm writing this early in the league in hopes that we can have this implemented before the import onto permanent leagues.

Please let us hide Remove Only stash tabs.

I've suggested this before, but I'm hoping by asking again we can get this done. When leagues end, organizing your permanent-league stash is onerous, and not organizing it feels awful.

Ty
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2016, 3:06:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That'll never happen. You'd have a much better chance getting a delete tab button. No way would they ever pay for server space for a bunch of hidden items that will never get looked at again.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
What? The items and, more importantly, the tabs have to be stored anyway.

Tsh.
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
Yes please.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It would make more sense to have better tab management.

Like folders.

And an easier UI for moving tabs around.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
I would already be happy if tabs from challenge leagues and races would be added at the end of the stash...
A "Delete everything in this tab" button would suffice.

But yes, I once had a look at my stash on standard, realized I'd have to delete more than 100 remove only tabs... And some of those were from the time where vendor didn't have gems so some tabs are FULL of gems which you have to click one by one... Never looked at it again, I'd seriously spend more than an hour just deleting stuff. Please let us somehow do this faster
"
bwam wrote:
What? The items and, more importantly, the tabs have to be stored anyway.

Tsh.
Yes, but at least if you have to see them you might take things out. If hidden you're guaranteed never to remove items from them. If you need to hide it, you don't need to keep it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Ulrira wrote:

Except it wouldn't because mongos would delete all the shit they wanted to keep by "accident".

Should be made short duration tabs, give you a month to remove the shit then they get deleted
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Ulrira wrote:

Except it wouldn't because mongos would delete all the shit they wanted to keep by "accident".

Should be made short duration tabs, give you a month to remove the shit then they get deleted

Sounds like a fair compromise. I'd still say a button for "delete all this in 24 hours" would be cool. That way, you'd still have some time to think if you really want all this gone. And if not, you can still change it.

Also, if you implement a timer after which all is deleted, it's not much work to give us the option to set it to 24h...

There are 300 gems or so in one tab and I wasn't exaggerating when I said I have more than 80 remove only tabs. Of course not all of them full with gems but some are and I'm guessing I'd really have to remove 10000 items or so. Give me SOMETHING ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info