Item Text Bug

http://imgur.com/tTXfWeK

Looks like the rare items are having their text squished horizontally. I tried loading a different item filter, but I've been using this one for past several weeks and it was never like this. It only started since the most recent PATCH HERE.

Bug #: 49,395,588

Edit:
This only happened in The Climb. When I got to Axiom Prison, it went back to normal.

Edit 2:
Nevermind, it did it again when killing the jailer boss in the prison. However, only some of the items were affected.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Jun 24, 2016, 3:26:37 PM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2016, 1:55:07 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can confirm with the following screenshots that it is not just rares, and not just restricted to items.

- Chromatic Orb

Not sure if it's related, but mine started something similar today. I was playing just a couple hours ago just fine, but now all rares are blacked out with no names; only sockets show in the name tag. Using Neversink's filter - for a long time. A friend using the same filter has the exact same problem too.

Now most of my rares look like the previous pictures with strange jumbled text instead of the blacked-out text from last night...
Seems like it was fixed since I haven't seen it happen again. I'm guessing it was a text font bug with a font that neversink uses since I use his filter too.
ign crixus_sabr
i've also encountered this weird garbled text for loot on the ground but never bothered to screenshot it
however i've now got garbled text on my passive skill tree... as far as i can tell all text is screwy
screen

bug ref# 3113566325

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info