a little something for a season. nothing special

rarer loot and monsters
instances have increased rarity. the rarity is dependent on the act and difficulty
for example normal act 1 would rool between 100-250% global rarity of chests, monsters and so forth.
meanwhile a tier 15 unique map for example could provide 1600-2400% rarity.

second version of this mod will ALSO affect the rarity of monsters spawning.
like for example every zone could have 40-60% rarer monsters spawning.
meanwhile in a tier 15 unique map there could be 200-300% rarer monsters

the objective of this mini event would be to get x amount of unique items where depending on the amount you find you will get more points for a season or get a unique if you reach the final amount requested.

more loot and monsters
this could increase the amont of loot earned by 80-120% up to 600-800%
this could also affect the number of monsters in the area by 40-60% up to 400-600%

the final objective is to get x amount of items before it ends.

there might even be a final version where both of them are combined and you still need to get x amount of uniques but this time that number is increased massively.

just by having one droping in a party or out of a party you and everyone in the area will get 1 score towards the unique goal.

if there would ever be custom made uniques that you have a chance of getting from these they could be like a flat rarity increase the rarer the monsters you kill area, meanwhile the quantity just increases depending on monster pack size... i wonder... mabye these uniques could also/only modify the rarity or size of the packs where the final version of the item may make a pack of white monsters turn into a larger pack of blue monsters or turn a pack of blue monsters into a larger pack of rare monsters.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2016, 12:28:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info