Allow us to spectate MTX purchases before buying please

I don't know why this isn't a thing yet.

Before one purchases MTX they should be able to spectate it in a 3D view and rotate to see what it looks like. And no, youtube videos do NOT look the same and is not a substitute for an actual ingame system.

Most everyother game has this option CS GO, DOTA 2 etc
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2016, 12:27:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A reasonable request, if it isn't too hard to implement.

And one more thing - a purchase confirmation dialogue, I once clicked buy instead of exit.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I came to this thread hoping for some traditional Trini, but was met with a reasonable request. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Spoiler
Don't forget the old wish list items - organizing MTX tabs and searching for MTX on characters.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Word they need a "dressing room" let you try anything on in a special room. Bet they'd sell more too.
Git R Dun!
They need to completely revamp the MTX system. Whoever decides the shape and sizes of things to fit in the tabs has serious short-sighted planning skills. Moreover, the fact that you have to email support to get more MTX tabs so you can remove mtx is just embarrassing. And finally, I am skeptical that we can even call GGG MTX a 'microstransaction' considering 1 complete armour set costs you 50 dollars. That is hardly a 'micro' transaction.
I want to know waht matches up well with these since i didnt get chest. They need to let me try things on like at Dillards lol.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 24, 2016, 10:38:22 PM
"
They need to completely revamp the MTX system. Whoever decides the shape and sizes of things to fit in the tabs has serious short-sighted planning skills. Moreover, the fact that you have to email support to get more MTX tabs so you can remove mtx is just embarrassing. And finally, I am skeptical that we can even call GGG MTX a 'microstransaction' considering 1 complete armour set costs you 50 dollars. That is hardly a 'micro' transaction.

Very interesting point indeed.

I personally feel that the "sale" prices should be standard and abolish the whole daily sales. Rather than having people wait months for an item to go on sale they would get the sale instantly.

GGG should try it as an experiment and see how profits look.

There is a thing in business known as high turn over. Generally if a supermarket sells an item cheaper they sell more of it and ultimately make more money.

Since it costs GGG nothing in man power and labor to sell more MTX they should consider this approach.

A possible easier solution is to allow us to run around in a small area in the sun. And try out the MTX Armor it would be a small area like the sea hideout.

So we can equip any armor or mtx and see what it looks like on our character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info