[Day: 17] Daily Check that Path of Exile isn't dead ?!?

PSC is alive but our population is definitely dropping, with less activity/trading compared to previous leagues.
Last edited by AridZephyr on Jun 29, 2016, 11:27:36 AM
"
"
larkstongue wrote:
"

while I despise FFVII

I'm not usually one to make use of the word, particular in the accusatory manner I'm going to be...

But holy shit boys I think we've got ourselves a hipster.

FFVII gets undue praise for being the first 3D FF game. I never understood how anyone could like a lifeless brick of a character like Cloud, find Sephiroth even slightly intimidating, or give a single fuck about a flower girl who had zero character development dying. I still own the game, but I never got further than disc 3 because I just could not give a damn.

Personally, my favorite in the series is FFX. I mean sure, Tidus is kind of a doofus, but I'll take a hundred well-meaning idiots over a single mopey pile of sentient angst. Not to mention that the world of Spira feels like an established, living world full of memorable environments, it has a history and a status quo completely independent of the player's actions.

FFVII is kind of like the band Rush. Has lots of talent and potential, but has a hard time keeping good tempo.
Back from holiday seems okay, Racing looks hyped as fkkkkk!
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by StDrakeX on Jul 7, 2016, 10:44:35 PM
Trade dropping? Maybe people don't need more stuff? Maybe they're geared up and good to go. I would think that trade would be a bad indicator of "vibrancy" in a game like this.
"
Effreti wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:

A poor shitty clone of the original that only rage kids and slow unskilled people can play? With pay to play features?

That comment was one of the worst comparisons and insults ever made to PoE.

As if any Moba community out there isn't anything other than cesspools of human hatred and tears.

Gotta admit I detect some hatred/tears in Regulator's post... Why would only slow unskilled people be able to play? Wouldn't fast/skilled players beat them?

Lets be honest here - League is a good game. Its community is utter shit, and I'd never, ever compare it to PoE's community, but it doesn't change the fact of League being a good game. Yes, it has some retarded trends (nuking being one of many), but there is yet to be MOBA as good. :v
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Status: Mostly Dead...the same mostly dead from Princess bride

PSC: Starting to flatline
PHC: Frankenstein. Its alive its alive! oh wait...
Standard: That's the sound of the players workin' on the chain leavin' gang
Hardcore: Crickets.

Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
I'll take Heroes of Newerth over League of legends any day, because the gameplay is just better in my opinion. It's more raw, faster and just feels better. On top of that league also looks like shit. I just can't downgrade myself to league or dota 2 or any of the other, even though i tried giving them a chance many times. Worst thing that happened to hon was they removed some features because im sure league's success and they wanted follow suit, but it really was so much better than league. Such as rune spawn on 0:00 which was one of my favorite moments.

What league has funny enough is the community, and the game provides the platform for the community to interact with each other the best.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

what the point of this thread ???

cause i dont get it
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Perq wrote:

Lets be honest here - League is a good game. Its community is utter shit, and I'd never, ever compare it to PoE's community, but it doesn't change the fact of League being a good game. Yes, it has some retarded trends (nuking being one of many), but there is yet to be MOBA as good. :v

Dota for life!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
StDrakeX wrote:

PSC: Alive
PHC: Alive
Standard: Somewhat alive
Hardcore: Barely breathing Signs of life spotted

Comments:
We Gucci Fam 👌
Game is still alive and sky has not fallen yet...

PHC is as dead as can be!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info