[Day: 17] Daily Check that Path of Exile isn't dead ?!?

PSC: Alive ?
PHC: Alive ?
Standard: Somewhat alive ?
Hardcore: Barely breathing Signs of life spotted ?

Comments:
Can hardly check nowadays, Pokemon hype too real

Game is still alive and sky has not fallen yet...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by StDrakeX on Jul 10, 2016, 4:37:56 AM
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2016, 4:38:01 AM
"
StDrakeX wrote:

Comments:
We Gucci Fam 👌💯
Game is still alive and sky has not fallen yet...

ofc PoE is alive. PoE is like League of Legends of ARPG.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:

ofc PoE is alive. PoE is like League of Legends of ARPG.

A poor shitty clone of the original that only rage kids and slow unskilled people can play? With pay to play features?

That comment was one of the worst comparisons and insults ever made to PoE.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:

A poor shitty clone of the original that only rage kids and slow unskilled people can play? With pay to play features?

That comment was one of the worst comparisons and insults ever made to PoE.

As if any Moba community out there isn't anything other than cesspools of human hatred and tears.
PoE is like the Rick dangerous of the N64.

(Marty approved)

As a very ancient doto player I had to put sarcasm somewhere. You have to fight those negationists day to day.
Last edited by galuf on Jun 24, 2016, 8:48:05 AM
You better pray to RNGesus that PoE is not dead otherwise you'd kick yourself and think "damn, why did I buy so many supporter packs."  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
PoE isn't dead but if the universe decided to grace us with PoE2 or a good D4 I wouldn't be mad.
freemium clown with an all is awesome post...not suprised

11 bugixes since the 3rd shows that their is zero QA department
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 24, 2016, 9:03:42 AM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
PoE isn't dead but if the universe decided to grace us with PoE2 or a good D4 I wouldn't be mad.

Blizzard North died too long ago for that to be physically possible. Even Torchlight and Torchlight 2 weren't good diablo 2 successors compared to PoE, and they were created by the same guys (but not the same entire development team). You'd need to reassemble literally the entire original blizzard north to get a good D4.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 24, 2016, 9:02:27 AM
"
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Blizzard North died too long ago for that to be physically possible. Even Torchlight and Torchlight 2 weren't good diablo 2 successors compared to PoE, and they were created by the same guys (but not the same entire development team). You'd need to reassemble literally the entire original blizzard north to get a good D4.

It's not that the existing Blizzard is incapable (per se) of creating another good Diablo game. It's that Blizzard will never make a game with the depth of Path of Exile because the market for such games is much smaller than they can financially afford to cater to.

When WoW became a huge cash cow, Blizzard grew, expanded their team and thus their expenses, and so now they are essentially a corporate giant that must cater to a wide audience to be profitable and avoid having to downsize.

Basically, Blizzard grew, their expenses grew, so now they have to cater to mass market, which means you will never see a game from them with the depth and complexity of PoE.
Last edited by natefactor07 on Jun 24, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info