BREXIT!

"
Xavderion wrote:
Watch this salt mine unfold lads:

http://i.imgur.com/1guwiqp.jpg

I especially like the inherent racism of these statements.

So you have chosen to post and point out these stupid comments. What´s your intention ? Turn this into a "race" discussion ? There is no such thing. I smell inherent racism in that as well, sry to say, but I get the impression.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

So you have chosen to post and point out these stupid comments. What´s your intention ? Turn this into a "race" discussion ? There is no such thing. I smell inherent racism in that as well, sry to say, but I get the impression.

I'm just enjoying the salt from these so called liberals. They turn everything into a race discussion, I enjoy the hypocrisy.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I'm just enjoying the salt from these so called liberals.

Indeed, GGG hates ranged, GGG hates evasion, GGG hates chaos, stop the nerfs, we want it all and we want it now. I say no sandbox is big enough for that sort, showing them any kind of limit is like spitting in their gluten-free porridge.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
fucking white males...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
How many times have the brits been through the crucible? They always come out stronger and better than they were going in. They made a tough choice, they will have to work hard to validate that choice, and no where in their history have they failed to do so.

Briton is strong, always have been, and there is no reason to believe that that something that has been true for thousands of years is going to change anytime soon. It's going to be a tough climb, but it will be surmountable, and in the end, I believe for the best.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

I'm just enjoying the salt from these so called liberals. They turn everything into a race discussion, I enjoy the hypocrisy.

I consider myself a liberal, i voted to leave. Do not presume the leave movement was a strictly right wing affair, there are plenty of us who do not believe in the european project.

People are salty that fear did not win, if it had, that would not be liberty, it would be servitude.
"
Vorune wrote:
I consider myself a liberal, i voted to leave. Do not presume the leave movement was a strictly right wing affair

That's probably why he said 'so called', there are people honestly following the ideal and there are twitteroonies and smallfry activists yapping about rightwing reign of terror to the starbucks intellectual elite. But hey, whatever gets you an extra follower.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Vorune wrote:
I consider myself a liberal, i voted to leave. Do not presume the leave movement was a strictly right wing affair

That's probably why he said 'so called', there are people honestly following the ideal and there are twitteroonies and smallfry activists yapping about rightwing reign of terror to the starbucks intellectual elite. But hey, whatever gets you an extra follower.

This. I respect true liberals. I also know that many Labour voters voted leave.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Maybe Canada should now consider leaving the commonwealth? lol Honestly though, Brit's have been around FOREVER and have been through so much change and even wars that saw a huge shift in power change. Is this a good idea to leave a union? Could be, might not BUT if history has anything to say about this move, they will succeed as a little hard work is not something the wonderful Nation is scared of.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 24, 2016, 11:47:27 AM
Grats to the UK for this great step in uncucking yourselves.

Rule, Britannia!
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info