BREXIT!

I guess I don't understand the intent behind the statement in the first place.

Are you trying to say because there are muslim sex traffickers as muslims are bad? Or based the historical things ray wrote all muslims are bad? Or because they're several decades and even centuries behind us in some countries all muslims are bad?
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Are you trying to say because there are muslim sex traffickers as muslims are bad? Or based the historical things ray wrote all muslims are bad? Or because they're several decades and even centuries behind us in some countries all muslims are bad?

I'm saying look at the stats and facts people have been listing off for you. Or just keep your head in the sand and preach the ignorant "they're just different" argument.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Nope. We are saying Muslims are using their religion as justification for the bad things they do. We should not give them a free pass. People need to be fierce and unapologetic toward wrongdoings. It is the wrongdoings that we are criminalizing not the innocent. The worst thing to do is let's them be.
Its one thing to say we should kick out all those whom believe in magical fairy tales on the basis that there is no evidence of a god.

Its quite another to say people with religion are invading us, raping our women and taking over.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
deathflower wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Nope. We are saying Muslims are using their religion as justification for the bad things they do. We should not give them a free pass. People need to be fierce and unapologetic toward wrongdoings. It is the wrongdoings that we are criminalizing not the innocent. The worst thing to do is let's them be.

I'd still prefer it to be said like -
"
deathflower wrote:
Nope. We are saying 'those Muslims who are doing wrong who' are using their religion as justification for the bad things they do.

Rather than the broad generalization 'Muslims'.

But I get that. It's hard for me not to generalize against all christians when I see things like that noah's ark theme park and how it got funding from the state.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

I'd still prefer it to be said like -
"
deathflower wrote:
Nope. We are saying 'those Muslims who are doing wrong who' are using their religion as justification for the bad things they do.

Rather than the broad generalization 'Muslims'.

But I get that. It's hard for me not to generalize against all christians when I see things like that noah's ark theme park and how it got funding from the state.

I can't agree with them being innocent when most of them see injustice and just sit on the fence. The silence of Muslim failing to rise up and condemn these atrocities is their crime.
Fair enough. But other than condemning the extreme segments of their population I'm not sure what else they could do. Would you prefer to see something more active? Say, Muslims on the streets protesting against radical islam after an act of terrorism? I know personally that would make me feel better. That would make me feel like those muslims were on 'my side'.
"
deathflower wrote:
I can't agree with them being innocent when most of them see injustice and just sit on the fence. The silence of Muslim failing to rise up and condemn these atrocities is their crime.

Everytime a news is posted in reddit about muslims doing that, people then come and say "It's still that extreme religion/not enough". A lot of muslims are negative about terrorism, actually (it's one of the few things that is going as it should, although it could be better). Remember that for a lot of them, protesting would mean death and persecution.

That being said, it's not something unreasonable to ask. If people put less efforts towards isolation and rejection, and more towards actual critique and pressure (specially towards imams and the like that actually control the religion, that imam in Orlando deserved to be treated like crap, for example) things would go smoother. It's hard for a lot of people to be critical when a lot of people are arguing about mass surveillance, white genocide, closing off the west, and defending neonazis for "protecting their nation", Swedistan and so on (then again, too much reddit). Too much noise for a proper discussion. I'd actually would go and talk about what I see bad about Islam if people weren't so batshit about it lately (to the point of making things a lot worse).

In that sense, this is like the trolley problem.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 8, 2016, 9:26:18 PM
ask Salman Rushdie how it workout to criticize Islam. Hell go ask those cartoonist in france.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 9, 2016, 2:03:31 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
ask Salman Rushdie how it workout to criticize Islam. Hell go ask those cartoonist in france.

It's dangerous, there is no need to deny it. Yet from the west is safer to make criticisms.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info