Uber Atziri killed, absolutely no drops?

killed her. she dropped dead, there was absolutely no drops.

report# 1,319,596,677
Last edited by mill3nia on Jun 23, 2016, 8:40:03 PM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2016, 1:11:27 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What skills and links are you using?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
BV/PTL/Echo/Inc Duration/Inc Crit strikes/Conc effect

have killed multiple times without issue.

only variable I noticed was my ping was spiking at the time of kill due to either server issue or my isp. attempted to log out, log back in, re-enter area with 2 different characters and no loot appeared.
You didn't happen to port out and then come back in and the boss was dead, did you? We're investigating reports of this occurring and want to get to the bottom of this. Feel free to report back with any other information you may remember that could be relevant.

Thanks!
no. I did die while the boss was ~5% I came back and she was still alive. it is however possible my poison finished her off but somehow she remained because I left instance?
"
mill3nia wrote:
no. I did die while the boss was ~5% I came back and she was still alive. it is however possible my poison finished her off but somehow she remained because I left instance?

Hmm, when you came back, do you recall roughly how much health she had left? How much longer was she alive after you re-entered the zone?

Thanks again for your responses - they're very helpful in our attempts to track this down!
she still appeared to have 2-5% health but instantly dropped on my next attack. but didn't necessarily seem unusual with 50 stacks of blade vortex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info