thanks ggg for gameplay :)

hi,
First, i want to thank to the developpers for the fun this game brings, and his well-designed gameplay.
Also, i would ask for the possibility to add 8 or 9 spells in the shortcuts, at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

The Izaro's Labyrinth is mostly unplayable with some classes, for example, my necromancer that comes with his minions, 4000Life, 75% to all resists.

Since most of people around here like challenges, i have a good one for you :
Kill Uber Izaro with a Necromancer in the Offering to the goddess map.
-With a gear that not exceed 30 chaos in standard.
-At the moment of the victory against itzaro, you must have 3 spectres and at least 8 zombies remaining.
-Not to have a lvl exceeding 80.

The one who is able to succeed in this challenge, with a video to prove it, will be rewarded by 10 chaos orbs.

The challenge will end at the 1rst of July.
Last edited by styleto on Jun 23, 2016, 8:08:34 PM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2016, 9:34:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hate to break it to you, but people able to do what you ask won't even scratch their ass for a measly 10c.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
10c is symbolic, but for a beginner :)
have fun
Not sure about it, but my wild guess is doing Uber Lab at level <80 is insane.

What is with that 8 zombies, 3 specters, tho? It is obvious that in fights as hard as this one, you'll be summoning a lot of new zombies. Desecrate and go-go-go.

Also, you'll find Minion Instability quite handy for fights like these. But again, don't try it before reaching at least 85. Or more. :V Srysly.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
styleto wrote:
hi,
First, i want to thank to the developpers for the fun this game brings, and his well-designed gameplay.
Also, i would ask for the possibility to add 8 or 9 spells in the shortcuts, at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

The Izaro's Labyrinth is mostly unplayable with some classes, for example, my necromancer that comes with his minions, 4000Life, 75% to all resists.

Since most of people around here like challenges, i have a good one for you :
Kill Uber Izaro with a Necromancer in the Offering to the goddess map.
-With a gear that not exceed 30 chaos in standard.
-At the moment of the victory against itzaro, you must have 3 spectres and at least 8 zombies remaining.
-Not to have a lvl exceeding 80.

The one who is able to succeed in this challenge, with a video to prove it, will be rewarded by 10 chaos orbs.

The challenge will end at the 1rst of July.

You want to finish the endgame content with less than 30c and at a low level.
I can't stand to the trials, so I'm not even worried about uber lab and my summoner is 89 with 8 ex gear worth.

Just take a breath and enjoy everything else in the game. You probably don't even need the last 2 points for the map tier that you are at (I think that you're not doing t12+) and your skill tree is probably not even finished at level 80, it will be around 85/87. O.o
Last edited by SupaMF on Jun 24, 2016, 9:43:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info