It was fun at first..

That's about all.

Friend's just keep disappearing, this game is dying, 3.5 years with 5 years expected. Time to start looking elsewhere so disappointment isn't over 9000.
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2016, 7:24:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
User: Game is dying
+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm not saying it's dying, but you're delusional if you don't think players are getting fed up and quitting.

I know I'm currently on my longest break in over 2 years and I have to say most of that is because of GGG's poor design philosophy. I'm not going to elaborate, you either agree or you don't it's not my concern either way. My hope is that the game jumps back on track and goes on for years to come. My fear is that it will hold steady on this course until the supporter base collapses from frustration at which point it will be bye-bye game.
Of course people will quit, people quit for a multitude of reasons.

But as long as more people join, the game is not "dying", no?
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
... but then the humour faded When some magazines printed that our label made us.

But the start is like that: it was funny at first

Kappa
Tortured, yet, i'm broken.
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
I'm not saying it's dying, but you're delusional if you don't think players are getting fed up and quitting.

it would be delusional to think the majority of players is permanently playing this game for several years.

it's quite normal to clean the friends list from time to time.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Well,

I'm done playing,

This league was so bad, I purchased 60$ of points and NOT the supporter packs because I don't support this boring league, and their patch to fix it. That was the last time ill hope anything good comes from these Developers, "were making sealing prophecies and backtracking better". I've never noticed a difference.

The minute you give any feedback to this community, they start dry humping GGG and give you non-sense responses. Surprising for a community of a game like this, this game takes smarts, its consistent variables, possibilities and outcomes, so you tend to end up with people with those traits end game.

They're attitudes are a different story.

Look, I came to have fun, I did at first, thank you GGG.

I started NOT having fun, I told you guys immediately, got no help. Had to RUN around finding info on this game to enjoy it--

...Look. It's a mess. I hope it can clean up, but.

They're probably already laughing with the money they've brought in, time to go have fun elsewhere.
Last edited by MeechKahn on Jun 23, 2016, 12:27:12 PM
"
+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

+ Year later
Game still lives

most certainly wont miss people like you, so much support from a guy like you and thats your response to my feedback, a happy goodbye to you too sir
What it's true people like YOU say the game is dying every fucking time when it's not.

It never dies.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 23, 2016, 10:21:47 AM
just re-read your thread about the game performing badly on your gtx750, lowering down your graphics settings brought some help but didn't prevent the framerate diving down in some situations. (why didn't you lower the texture filtering?)

ggg tries to tackle the problem by first making the game run properly on older computers with less than 4GByte of ram and only then (further) optimising the performance.

you're right in your complaints that ggg devs communicate much more on reddit but that's just how it is, the threaded display over there is just easier to read and much more effective when it comes to discussions about single topics. we can't force them to post here more but we tried ;)

and, imho, chances are low that you find a game where you don't have to spend money on to fully play it and lead developers care for your problems in the tech section.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info