Reinstalled my game

Cheerio, my lord!
All i said was what i have done.
No previous reinstalls or anything...

Game worked fine prior to these "updates"
I guess loading large files, or batches was fine from wherever.

But all these small fast loads constantly probably work better when you place the files on the outer rim of the disk, aka the starting memory blocks, so the that the reader doesnt have to go deep towards the center of the plates.

It is my estimate that this new system is great on SSDs which is what GGG favors.

I hope, that in the future, they will allow us to load the entire game into our huge ram storages with 1 big load, and that will be that.

I am not saying that i never get stutters, or that the game always loads instantly. But improvement over my previous installation was huge, sound works absolutely perfect and the load times are shorter, on the whole.

There it goes, cheers.
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

I disagree, more likely with all the patches and expansions, by doing a fresh install a lot of fat was trimmed so to speak, thus causing it to run like it should...I have run my games on a separate disk for many years with zero issues, as do many others.

GGG have also said its generally a good idea to do a fresh reinstall every few major patches. Like when 2.0 rolled out since alot of new files were added and old redundant files are left behind.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info