Reinstalled my game

And put it on my C drive, where my windows is at.

Everything works flawlessly, sound is amazing... was on my G drive... had multiple issues..

Just to give feedback, so you guys know.

Last bumped on Jun 24, 2016, 7:25:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
c-drive = ssd and g-drive = harddisk?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
c-drive = ssd and g-drive = harddisk?

Nope, both are hard disks.
Significant improvement.. i was reluctant to do this reinstall because i didnt believe it will help.
I installed the new patch.. game was still the same..

Reinstalled on c.. everything now runs as it should run on my pc.
Samsung SM951 512GB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 80mm SSD - OEM
Part #: MZVPV512HDGL-00000 • 512GB • 64Gbit 16nm MLC NAND • 2150 MB/sec Read, 1550 MB/sec Write • PCIe 3.0 x4 • 512MB cache • 3 Yrs Warranty

This is what we run here.

With just windows and PoE on it.

Nothing else to slow it down.

We still have disconnects.

Anyhow, glad to see that your game is now behaving.

Just a guess but maybe it had worse problems on G since the system has to look further in your PC to load up the files. Putting it in the first drive quickens the search process.. but idk just a theory.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Just a guess but maybe it had worse problems on G since the system has to look further in your PC to load up the files. Putting it in the first drive quickens the search process.. but idk just a theory.

Your theory is correct. It's always best to install programs on the same drive as the OS.

Did you try a fresh install on the G drive first?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
"

Your theory is correct. It's always best to install programs on the same drive as the OS.

I disagree, more likely with all the patches and expansions, by doing a fresh install a lot of fat was trimmed so to speak, thus causing it to run like it should...I have run my games on a separate disk for many years with zero issues, as do many others.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jun 23, 2016, 9:42:09 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
"

I disagree, more likely with all the patches and expansions, by doing a fresh install a lot of fat was trimmed so to speak, thus causing it to run like it should...I have run my games on a separate disk for many years with zero issues, as do many others.

Hey, go ahead and disagree with the more efficient way. Whatever works for you is fine, sir.
"
Hey, go ahead and disagree with the more efficient way. Whatever works for you is fine, sir.

lol, if you say so, sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info