Make up your mind people on level 100

I liked open beta state where it took months for elite players..
"
Puraime wrote:
"
Funny that I never thought 100 was "easy," mostly when I see streamers/nolifers go at it my first thought is more, "Zizaran has beem awake for 28 hours, I hope he doesn't get any health issues" or something similar. Never was like, "wow 100 so easy gg" since those people are literally bleeding from their eyeballs from Whirling / Sparking / VMSing for 10+ hours a day.

For the amount of time that I play, with the exception of opening league weekend or a random binge, as a casual player the previous patch's XP level was pretty good pacing. Can't remember exact timeline, but last patch made a health climb from 97-99.61 just playing a few hours here and there.

Right, so I don't get why the Game should be more of another heavy korean grind "nolifer game" that requires you to go for fast and efficient builds to lvl quickly, instead of "you build what you want"

I take offense to that.

Jk.

Agree with you though. For all the "options" the game gives you, high level diversity is mostly an illusion.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
100 was a nightmare before the exp nerf.

Now it's a nightmare no-one is going to take on.
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
100 was a nightmare before the exp nerf.

Now it's a nightmare no-one is going to take on.

Nobody apart from those who have hit 100 already?

My issue is not with leveling, what with the entitlement, like people are entitled to a lv 100 while playing for 4 hours a day?

Why are we not focusing on issues such as it being more XP efficient to clear T8 maps instead of T11+ at lv99? Or how about the fact that sustaining maps higher than T7 is nearly impossible?
Anyone who isnt socially dead will never ever reach 100 in a week/month look at ssf anubart took him several month to reach 100 that should be the scope

Not what some basement dwelling ( i think willy wonka is the only one with a real job or am i wrong)
O.01% playerbase thinks if u can spend 12h+ on entertainment as an adult something went horrible wrong with your life
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 22, 2016, 10:56:09 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:23:59 PM
"
Why are we not focusing on issues such as it being more XP efficient to clear T8 maps instead of T11+ at lv99? Or how about the fact that sustaining maps higher than T7 is nearly impossible?

They should have addressed Gorge/Plat/Lake spamming, but didn't for some reason.

That said, if you can't sustain T7+, you're doing it wrong. Like, really wrong.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Considering I've never made it to 100 ever. I'd rather have it easier to get to 100, everyone else can just start a new god damn build.
Last edited by Megatyrant on Jun 22, 2016, 12:46:10 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:24:09 PM
"
elwindakos wrote:
Do you want it as easy as before and cry that it is easy to be level 100 in a week?

Do you want it as now and cry that 100 isnt achievable easily?

Make your freakin mind,cause i swear,shit like this makes me enraged and it is typical of a community that dont know what they really want.

Thank you.

I was not aware that my opinion on reaching level 100 had changed. I appreciate you informing me of this. /sarcasm

Quite frankly this is a topic that should not cause you rage. Some people like it easy, others like it hard, others really don't give a shit as long as it's fun. I'm in the last group...

You should take a step back and realize that the people bitching one way or the other are most likely not arguing both sides which means their mind has already been made up.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info