Gear giveaway (done with challenges) full obliteration gear set

Giving away my gear to someone who wants to start prophecy softcore now or has not done more than 6 challenges already. please post your request here!

including gems!
gear is still available - i just removed my mtx, so it isnt verified anymore

passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMFtQceCPQOSA-rES8Rlha_GF0c3CL0JIsmlSj6KlsrCjBxMtE1kjY9OkI6WDrhPAU9X0GHQzZFR0WdRlJJE0lRS3hMs03jUlNSr1LsU1JUrlVLVYVVxlxAXfJh4mKsZ_xo8mpDa3psC2yMbRltbHWeefZ90n_GgseD24TFh8uJ4I2_jxqPRo_6kx-TJ5Uul5WX9Jrgm6GbtZ2qoS-iAKXLplenCKebrJit8bTFtUi3PriTu02-isBUwGbC7MM6yL_PFdAf1AfUI9i93I3dX92o34rmWOtj6-7vfO_r8B_w1fJF99f56PxM_gr-jw==?accountName=chaosmaedchen&characterName=chaosmauz
Last edited by chaosmaedchen on Jun 21, 2016, 1:45:15 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2016, 7:13:10 AM
Hey, starting late and i have no gear, my account got stolen sadly so i had to make a new one
Last edited by whitw0rth12345 on Jun 21, 2016, 1:01:15 PM
Hey I have 6 challengers. I want to try carcass for my discharge rf build. Btw how did you go about completing them so quickly?

Thanks for considering me.
Oh wow I'd like to throw my name in the hat. Was planning on starting up this week and this would be a huge boon! I logged on earlier but it seems like all my friends have already quit this league and I'll have to level solo. I'm in an HC guild but I'd love to give normal Prophecy a shot this league, I just don't have the time to constantly reroll anymore with work being so busy. Mostly been watching streamers on twitch and I'm pretty hyped, especially when the new patch hits this week. Anyhoo, thanks for the giveaway!
Last edited by aardvarks on Jun 21, 2016, 1:07:34 PM
Hey I'm Chouzin coming from Reddit. Currently have 7 challenges I think
Hey =]

So I haven't played prophecy an awful lot, got to level 84? I think, I quit prophecy at the time becasue I was getting frustrated with my build and gave my gear away to a friend who needed it.

So currently sitting with a few alt shards and a few bits and bobs on prophecy :) Been playing standard since.

Anyway, I +1'd your reddit post. What you're doing is extremely un-selfish and I commend you for that.

Regards,
Hey, couldn't start the league earlier cause I had exams but I'll start today with a friend. I never miss an opportunity to get all MTX from challenges and your gear would help carry me and friend to it.

WHoever gets it, I'll say thanks for doing this. It's what I usually do since I always start from day 1 and ask for few days off job for it :D
Hi, I'd like to participate in the giveaway.
Haven't had a chance to really dig into the league yet due to real life matters, I wouldn't mind a chance at getting a head start with the gear you're giving away.

Also, what's the passive tree for the character look like?
Last edited by Asanthia on Jun 21, 2016, 1:37:09 PM
"
Asanthia wrote:
Haven't had a chance to really dig into the league yet due to real life matters, I wouldn't mind a chance at getting a head start with the gear you're giving away.

Also, what's the passive tree for the character look like?

ah good u mention that, i included the passive tree in the post now =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info