Clear maps with 8 mods bug

So me and friend ran mountain ledge that was corrupted w/10 mods. Got zero monsters but did not receive credit for a t2.
How are we supposed to do this challenge? I did a strand yesterday also w/tons of mods and got credit for that upon the full clear.
Censored.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 12:07:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map

Scroll down to modifiers. The only way to get an 8 mod map is to corrupt it. Some mods are more than 1 line.

Not a bug.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
This was corrupted with at least 8 mods.
Censored.
There is no way for anyone to tell, and you didn't get a bug report number for GGG to even look into it.

When this challenge was up in Perandus there were 20 some odd threads about this, and not a single one of them was a bug.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

I sent a bug report at the time when we were still in map. I didn't get a bug report #. How do you get one? I've never done bug reports. Overall, this game is not very buggy.
Censored.
The /bug and /debug (they're synonyms) commands return a report number in the chat log.
You can't count lines. Some mods have 3 lines. This "10 mods" you speak of could have been 6 mods with multiple lines. A screenshot showing the map mods would have made it obvious which mods the map had.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
They need to number they damn mod with number list or kind of separator then,
if it cause so much confusion its a game design flaw player should be able to know the number of mods without all that stupid headatches.

here a common example of confusing mod map:
Link to image image tag not working: https://ibb.co/gK2xDQ
Last edited by korgans on Jun 22, 2017, 7:46:31 AM
"
korgans wrote:
They need to number they damn mod with number list or kind of separator then,
if it cause so much confusion its a game design flaw player should be able to know the number of mods without all that stupid headatches.

here a common example of confusing mod map:
Link to image image tag not working: https://ibb.co/gK2xDQ

Then go to the feedback forum and post it there, where shit like this belongs. This still isn't a bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info