Pitbull banned in my City

The problem is clearly the owner. Yes,it can be that the dog is born with some kind of mental problem and it goes postal but the owner should see that before the dog is big enough to cause serious harm.
People also need to realise that some breeds are more inclined towards violence and if it's your first dog,you shouldn't buy it and hope forbthe best.
I have a female dogo argentino that's 48 kg, 48 kg of muscles and teeth. She hates bikes/motorbikes/tractors/gipsys and drunk people. Because of this,I never walk her without a leash and,when walking through the city,she always has the muzzle.
The dog is super friendly and wants to lick everyone that pays some kind of attention to her but because of the sheer size, I can understand why some people look with fear at her and cross on the other side of the road.
Also,because it's a hunting dog, cats will forever be a problem.
Thing is that you should know your dog and instead of coc you should make it have -100% cold resist so that it will freeze in place when you command it. (Speaking of resists,the lightning resists should be overcapped, shocked dogs tends to let their adrenaline flow through their teeth).
"
Jennik wrote:
Don't support dog breeders. If you absolutely must get a dog, adopt one from a shelter. Do your small part to break this awful system.

This.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:19:32 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I was really hoping you meant

Still holding out hope really.

Your favorite recording artist is safe..

For now.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 20, 2016, 7:12:16 PM
In Germany technically no doge is banned but if for example you want to have a pitbull there are several statutory requirements to fulfill and expensive certificates you need to acquire (they test if you're capable of owning a dog and they also assess the character of the dog and many things more). Practically nobody is willing to jump through all the hoops so effectively pitbulls, mastiffs, dogo argentinos etc are banned.

regards, Rottweiler owner
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jun 20, 2016, 8:22:51 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

I have no clue who this guy is. But from what I've heard I'm not missing much.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

I have no clue who this guy is. But from what I've heard I'm not missing much.

Lex Luthor? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info