Lacerate ignoring offhand weapon type

There is still no official answer on the subject, and this is pretty build-ruining bug. Basically, if you have a sword/axe in your main hand and some other weapon in the offhand then Lacerate will attack with both weapons once, regardless of the weapon type in the offhand. This means that maces, daggers or claws will perform their attacks. This ruins the possibility of using a "utility" weapon in the offhand, such as Death's Hand, and hurts Scaeva build really hard - even if you were to dual wield them and forego the utility, the offhand attacks would not inherit the main hand crit chance.

The issue is shown here https://youtu.be/IeaUlEU3s4o
and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUcO1GbsU2I&feature=youtu.be
(videos not done by me)

Amusingly enough, the problem does not occur if you have sword/axe in your offhand, and non-compatible weapon in the main hand. Does not help with Scaeva though.
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2016, 3:11:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump. Got the same bug.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Bump! Bug still happening
bump this up, THIS IS A SERIOUS BUG that should be fixed asap.

I just realize this bug after using Scaeva, since the damage difference between two swings were big enough to notice.

this pretty much ruin the build that's building around utility off-hands.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!
ING : Oways
plz fix
Bump because still not in known issues list. This really sucks for crit builds.
Sorry for the lack of a reply, this is a known issue and we hope to have a fix for this in the near future.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Sorry for the lack of a reply, this is a known issue and we hope to have a fix for this in the near future.

That's great to hear, thanks :)
I would like to know if this is fixed? after the release of 2.3.2?
If it isn't in the patch notes, then no. It hasn't been fixed yet.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info