Best map for rampage?

I did it on Gorge on my first try, rolled with sea witches & rampage.

The trick to do it is to kill fast enough (doh!), but not too fast. Mobs need to die continuously, so that the timer is always refreshed. If you oneshot every pack you risk running out of time before you reach the next pack.

In non-linear maps is also a good idea to keep some mobs around, in case you need them to refresh the timer (if you backtrack or something).

Good luck. This is a fun challenge.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
plateau or strand with sea witches beyond and packsize work best.
"
morbo wrote:
I did it on Gorge on my first try, rolled with sea witches & rampage.

The trick to do it is to kill fast enough (doh!), but not too fast. Mobs need to die continuously, so that the timer is always refreshed. If you oneshot every pack you risk running out of time before you reach the next pack.

In non-linear maps is also a good idea to keep some mobs around, in case you need them to refresh the timer (if you backtrack or something).

Good luck. This is a fun challenge.

This is the best advice. Someone ask me earlier and I told them, try to leave 1-2 alive if you think you are gonna lose the streak, and then drag them to extend the streak.

Did this on a Gorge without issues, although there's like maybe one layout variant that has a small dead zone in the middle of it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
gorge with seawitches and their spawn, packsize 10%. It had about 1200 mobs.
Second-class poe gamer
did a strand map yesterday spent lilke 50 alt´s for seawitch mod.
After around 850 Mobs the map was done, maybe just around 10 mobs I did miss.

Pretty unfortunate

"
SlowMo wrote:
did a strand map yesterday spent lilke 50 alt´s for seawitch mod.
After around 850 Mobs the map was done, maybe just around 10 mobs I did miss.

Pretty unfortunate

You should try a mountain ledge. I did mine very easily after being told to roll sea witches. I just hit the map counterclockwise, ignoring all loot and boss and then heading up through the center. I finished right about the point where you start heading up the center path and had way more than 50 remaining. Also bring quick silver flasks of adrenaline so you can run super fast from pack to pack.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I did it with Cursed Choir prophesy on a Mountain Ledge map. Cheaper than other options but there are just enough mobs to get it done.
"
uzoom wrote:
Coward's Trial...

Is that a joke? That's the worst advice I've literally ever heard on the topic of this particular challenge.
I got it in a Bazaar map rolled with sea witches and 15% pack size. There were about 1400 mobs in the map total.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Equipped Dervish, rolled sea witches on mountain ledge and got it before completing the outer circle, no pack size or anything.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info