☆ [2.3] SarangNoPants | LA Inquisitor | 80K+ LA | Uber Down | 40/40 PSC Done ☆

@Checkmeit: Yeah, that seems the most likely reason. On top of that comes that you have no grounding flask to counter shock from Vinktar, which makes you take even more reflected damage.
Try rolling grounding on your quicksilver and the issue should be solved. I was able to survive -max/ele weak reflect rares even without the Kintsugi reduction up, so those shouldn't become a problem to you.

@MisterCai: Grats on 40!
twitch.tv/enki91
Is your bandits the same on your ranger as it is on your templar ? Er actually, I dont see bandits listed at all. Maybe it's under one of the "hidden" tabs? Which one is it?
Last edited by Tenembre on Aug 11, 2016, 8:48:05 PM
@MisterCai: Good job on 40! Glad you're liking the build.

"
Tenembre wrote:
Is your bandits the same on your ranger as it is on your templar ? Er actually, I dont see bandits listed at all. Maybe it's under one of the "hidden" tabs? Which one is it?

It's in the Copypasta thing on the top of the first post.

For Inquisitor I took Oak/Point/Alira, Point because you have an Ascendancy that provides free Attack Speed, no need for Cruel Kraityn, and Merciless Alira because it's more Crit focused.

For Raider I took Oak/Kraityn/Kraityn, since Raider is more Frenzy focused.

Another note about the Tree, both classes lack INT, so for Templar I used the STR > INT conversion Jewel, for Ranger I used the DEX > INT conversion Jewel.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 12, 2016, 12:08:58 AM
So, I've been thinking about about doing something like this. What do you say about this skill tree:

Basically, it has no resist points at all, with a lot more focus on dps, with slightly more life and a couple extra jewel sockets and frenzies.

Edit: Could you also post the tree and ascendencies for your pathfinder version?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Aug 12, 2016, 12:27:52 PM
Hey Ether, if you still need help let me know.

Got the SSD/new rig now and some recording software. Put a video of a Normal Atziri and an Uber Attempt.

Sloppy play for the Uber run, I haven't touched this character in a while and with the enhanced graphics as well as playing on full screen (on previous potato I was playing on low graphics + small window), a lot of mistakes were made. Just watching the video again I was surprised at how bad my mouse movements + positioning were. Will take some time to adjust over.

Spoiler

Eh.

Some notes:

- Vaal Oversouls are disappearing immediately now upon placing Frost Walls. This is annoying, so I had to do the other tactic as in the video. But I shouldn't have killed the first one outright in the Uber attempt.

- Low mobility felt pretty uncomfortable for gameplay, will try to address this in the future. I don't want to stretch the tree thin but I might. Running animation for Templar is pretty bad.

- I miss flask charges.

- Damage was nice. I do not think I could have killed Uber Split Phase before Flameblast goes off on the Ranger variants.

- Need to have Vaal Pact for Atziri Reflect, unfortunately. Lot of damage came back, caused one of the deaths.

- I made a crucial mistake in my tree for Uber, I needed Phase Acro if I wanted to do this in a cleaner way. Will make another video at some point once I am in Standard. Will need +3 Levels, imo (+3 points, -1 point from Lethality Cluster, +4 for Phase Acro).

===============================================

I am not sure what I'm playing for 2.4 yet. Will likely start the league off as a Support again and finance another build. Not sure if I want to go bow even, as I'd like to branch out into other stuff.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 26, 2016, 8:46:30 PM
Grats on the uber kill! Guess i gotta give that a try once in standard, seems like with a bit finetuning it should be possible to do it deathless.
twitch.tv/enki91
Respecced my old Templar into this build, enjoying it so far.

Just bought a 5L Death's Opus and I'm now thinking that I should have bought a 5L Nuro's Harp instead (I'm broke ;))

Any suggestions for an "in-between" upgrade to work towards from here? It'll be a while before I can afford a Reach of the Council.
Last edited by maxwolfie on Oct 5, 2016, 2:43:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info