From the Void prophecy

Is there a secret to getting this thing to spawn? I've spammed maybe 60 maps looking for it and haven't found it yet. Is there a specific ROLL on a specific MAP that it'll only spawn on ?
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 8:27:44 PM
I found it finally in the map Mod "Otherworldly" but I killed every enemy in there, 0 left. It did not spawn even though it says at the top "You will defeat bameth while wearing Blackheart". Is it bugged?
"You will defeat Bameth while wearing Blackheart."

Bameth is a Beyond boss. There's quite a few different ways of getting a chance of him to spawn (Voidspawn of Abaxoth Bloodline mod, Otherworldy Map mod etc.).

I don't think it's 100% guarunteed to spawn him, you just need to keep trying.
Keep in mind that in order to spawn a beyond boss you need to kill lots of enemies in a very small area. Depending on your luck you would need to kill around 5 packs of monsters in an area smaller than what is covered by two screens.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I completed this prophecy on a map that spawned beyond mobs and it was full of sea witches. It took opening a strongbox to make it happen though. When you kill the blue and rare packs it removes the red globes that lead to stronger mob spawns so you need to kill a shit load of mobs in one localized area without killing the blue or rare mobs. It is a pain in the ass but can be done.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I made this video for you guys. enjoy.

http://plays.tv/video/5999bd50089f3e8f54/from-the-void-prophecy-ez?from=user
My signature.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info